Ch.14

...

Ch.14

{ There is some steamy scenes this ch, there's your warning :) }

Angelina Fonzii

As i'm walking down the corridors to the gym I feel a presence behind me.

I stop in my tracks and turn around.
Reaching for the knife strapped to me once again.

No one's there.

I woke up late today and to an empty house and a text from Alisa saying there was an emergency mission. I fucking got left behind of course.

What happened to Oh Angel are you okay, don't die !!! Fuck off.

They left me even though Alisa told me she'd help convince Nico to let me come with on the next mission.

I choose to ignore whatever weird sense i'm picking up, i'm probably just overthinking it because i'm alone in this huge ass house.

"Agent AZE," a low male voice calls out.

"Who the fuck?" I turn around quickly.

Before entering the gym room I spot Mr body guard against the wall behind me.

"Look who decided to make an appearance," I say.

He stares at me blankly.

"I got direct contact from James to never interfere unless he told me so. He told me you could very well handle yourself during that situation." He answers clearly, talking about the night I got shot.

"You were there? And do you narrate everything I do over the phone with him?"

"I have to be wherever you are in case this entire mission must be stopped, and not everything, no."

"Interesting, so why are you telling me this now?"

"Boss told me to inform you that he has extended the mission for another few weeks to your needs. This is taking longer than expected although that's why he didn't set a time limit to this mission. Just get the information needed and the target."

"He couldn't have phoned me and said that himself?"

He shrugs his shoulders.

"Are there not cameras in ever corner of this palace why are you telling me this here?

"Why do you think I chose this moment and space to speak with you?" he replies.

"No cameras down here, noted." I sigh. "Okay bye bye Max, chat latter, don't sneak up on me again I might throw a knife or something."

...

I start working out. Deciding to blast music on the speakers since no one's home anyways.

In the middle of my set doing pull ups, I see a tall, shirtless Domenico walk in.