Ch.16

...

Ch.16

Angelina Fonzii

"Can you focus and drive with me on your lap?" I ask

"Just sit on me Angelina," he says.

With that I grab his gun off the dashboard, unbuckle my seatbelt and throw my leg over the gear stick, while ducking my head to not block his view of the road.

I straddle Nicos lap facing him and put my head on his shoulder aiming the gun outside of the window.

I shoot the cars behind us and duck every time a bullet comes back.

I shoot the driver of the car to my right causing it to collide with another car.

"One down," I say.

"Thatta girl," Domenico says.

I keep ducking and shooting.

Cursing for missing these two cars so often. But these fucking drivers are doing it on purpose to swerve in zigzags.

"Hold on tight, I have to make a sharp turn," Nico says.

My legs tighten around his waist and my head falls to the crook in his neck and shoulder as the car swerves at a high speed.

He has immense control because this car would've flipped at this speed and that kind of curve.

This gives me time to reload until the next car comes into view again.

I shoot the tires of the car and it comes to a stop causing a domino effect with the cars behind to crash into it.

"One left," I say.

"Looks like we've lost them," Nico responds.

"That's not always a good sign."

"I'll deal with them later," He replies.

I duck my head once more and climb over to the passenger seat.

Domenico adjusts himself in his seat and I can't help but smirk.

He takes a longer route home to be safe and we finally pull in through the gates of the Moretti estate.

2 Cars are parked out front. Good to know the Moretti's all made it home.

"You have good aim," he says as we exit the car and start walking up the entrance stairs.

"You're a pretty good driver," I replied.

He laughs.

"Who taught you how to shoot?"

"My uh, my dad." Why the fuck did I stutter.

He nods.

"Who taught you to drive?" I counter.

"Myself."

With that we enter in silence and go our separate ways.

...

Domenico Moretti

There's a lot more to this woman than I thought.

I didn't think she could get any more attractive or interesting and she proved me wrong yet again.

On my way to my room I hear my fathers voice call my name from his office.

I stop in my tracks and run my hand down my face and through my hair before.

Taking a deep breath I entered his office.

I already know I'm getting some kind of speech.

"Domenico, I told you to gain the girl's trust, not fall in love with her," he says, looking at me with those cold eyes of his.

The same look of disappointment.

My father and I have a complicated relationship.

The least time I have to spend with him lately the better.

It wasn't always like this. I mean things were fine before this stupid alliance.

He dug himself into work and made every one of our conversations about the mafia or some kind of business deal for the past 6 months.

"No, hi son, how are you?? , i'm so glad you're alive and escaped," I reply dryly.

"Don't be ridiculous Domenico, you're capable of handling yourself in those situations ."

"I've done what you've asked now, what's the point of this?" I sigh and drag my hand down my face.

"I've never once seen you dance with a woman at any of our parties or events son, that's the point." he continues, " I told you to gain her trust and you're gaining a lot more than that. You don't mix business and relationships son. You are very aware of who her father is."

Her father. The very well known man who literally does business with every big shot internationally. He's highly respected and feared. That's why if anything we're to happen to his precious daughter all hell would literally break loose.

That's the main reason my father had suspicions in Angelina because why would she be here if he is who he is. Although I've had my fair share of shit with my father and have wanted to escape him or be on my own just to prove a point. I understand why she's here, he of course doesn't.

My head is spinning, my muscles are aching and I could care less about the rest of this conversation. He's pissing me the fuck off at this very moment. I still don't know why he cares so much about this and what he's trying to get out of her.

Clenching my fists and trying not to loose it I say this just to leave this fucking room.

"I could fucking care less about the girl, i'm doing as you asked, if you could stay out of my shit i'll stay out of yours and we all win, now if I could take a fucking shower and sleep that would be nice."

He just nods his head. "Very well, goodnight son."

With that I leave his office in silence, closing his door shut and head to my room going straight for the shower and my bed.

The last few days, events , missions and work have taken a toll on my body, more than usual.

And for some reason I can't take my mind off the woman existing about 10 feet across from my room.

She's addictive. Just being around her makes me feel better? Who the fuck am I anymore?

She just smells so fucking good all the time, her voice is soothing and I crave her touch ever since I met her.

God knows every word I just said to my father was a lie.

I almost considered knocking on her door just to see her before I fall asleep, make sure she's fine after today.

Deciding against it, I shut my door and went to sleep with her on my mind.

...

HIII. OK FIRST OFF, I KNOW IM SORRY!🥸

I took like forever to post this chapter. I've been busy trying to enjoy the rest of my summer and to be so honest really lazy to type LMAO.

BUT SHES HERE. I knoww it's a short ch but more juicy stuff is coming and hopefully the next one will b longer.

Also i think I wanna start asking u guys random questions at the end of these for fun.
PLEASE COMMENT. I wanna laugh and interact w u guys I see u all adding this to ur library's and viewing and following me and I appreciate it v much.

How's everyone's day?

pls remember to vote after every ch. (the little star at the bottom)it rly helps<3