Chapter 3

When Stiles reached the hospital, Melissa was waiting for him. Before he could ask her what was going on, she dragged him into one of the rooms on the fourth floor. In it was a beautiful young girl with long, dark brown hair and pale, snow white skin. She looked around fourteen or fifteen and lay perfectly still, unconscious. There were bloody bandages wrapped around her head, her limbs and her rib cage. She was cut and bruised all over and hooked up to a very large machine.

"Who is she? What happened her?" Stiles asked, unable to look away from this young girl. For some reason she looked very familiar to him and he swore he had seen her before.

"I don't know who she is to be honest with you. She was walking alone when got hit by a truck just outside of town. She was barely conscious when she came in so it was sort of difficult to get a word from her. She just kept saying one thing over and over again" Melissa told him as she began to check the girl's vital signs and the monitor of the machine.

"What was it?" Stiles asked, still staring at the girl.

"Stilinski" Stiles finally managed to break his gaze and looked over at Melissa. "Do you know her?"

"I-I-I don't k-know. She l-looks familiar but I don't know w-why" Stiles stuttered, "Is this why you called me?"

"No. She called you because I told her to. Now can you please tell me why the Hell you've been acting so weird lately? Or are you just going to ask me to trust you on this too? Because honestly, I don't know if I can" A voice came from behind them. Stiles spun around to face Scott who was sitting in a chair behind the door. Stiles didn't see him when they first walked in and he knew he had to tell Scott the truth, especially now that some random girl who survived being hit by a truck showed up calling his name.

"You might as well hear this too Melissa, just don't tell my dad yet" Stiles began as he saw Melissa begin to walk out. Stiles explained everything to them and was about to explain why he didn't tell Scott when the heard a voice call out "Stilinski" from the bed. They turned around and saw the girl sitting up, wide awake. "Stilinski" she repeated staring directly at Stiles.

Stiles looked at the girl and shifted his gaze from her to each of the McCalls before returning to look at the girl once more.

"Wh-who are you? W-Whats your n-name?" Stiles asked cautiously not wanting to upset or startle the young girl.

"Stilinski" the girl repeated, her eyes wide, still staring directly at Stiles.

"Yes I'm a Stilinski but who are you? What's your name?" Stiles repeated whilst making ridiculous hand gestures.

"Stilinski" The girl had yet to say any other word.

"Okay seriously? I get that you've just been hit by a truck and have only woken up from all of that but can you please try to help us out a little here. I mean after all we want to help you. So for God's sake please just tell us your name!" Stiles began to feel frustrated. With everything going on with Derek, Peter and the secret he really didn't have time to entertain a fourteen year old he had never met. Tears began to form in the girls large eyes and Stiles wished he had bitten his tongue instead of saying anything."Hey, hey don't cry. I'm sorry okay? I really am. Please stop crying. My name is Stiles, Stiles Stilinski. What's your name?" He felt awful for upsetting her, especially considering she had almost been killed by a truck.

"I-I-I c-c-cant remember" the girl sobbed, looking at Melissa before asking, "W-why can't I remember?"

"Well you've had a concussion and you're on a lot of pain meds at the moment. You've been through a very traumatic experience but your vitals look good and memory should come back in the next few days" Melissa informed the girl whilst checking her vital signs once more.