𝟏

Isabella's POV-

Mom and dad are dead.

My brother's on some self righteous path to become a cop because dad did it.

There's nothing left for me here.

I love my brother and i feel bad for leaving like this but... You do what you gotta do.

So I'm running.

I'm packing up my shit,getting into my mom's car and running.

I'm going to LA.

It's my best bet.

We had a holiday house there and it's closer to san diego anyways...

My dad taught me to drive. Both of us.

So I know the basics. But that's never been enough for me.

Brian always tried to put that part of him away...wanted to follow dad's footsteps...become a cop...but you could see it clear as day how much he loved the thrill.

One day when mom and dad had gone to our aunts house, i suggested we go for a drive. It wasn't just a drive though. I sped across the highway. We were going very fast and frankly I was surprised cops hadn't pulled us over.

Throughout the drive i could hear him telling me to slow down but his eyes and face told another story.

He loved it but he refused to say it.

I hated that he was doing this to himself but i let it go...till he tried to make me do what he wanted.

He wouldn't let me take the car out as much anymore and it felt suffocating.

Anyways...I left with nothing but a written note placed on his bed,along with the ring dad had given me only days before he died.

It felt wrong to leave it but I felt I didn't deserve it. Not after going against everything he ever taught us.

   ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

After a day of driving and trying to find somewhere to hole up in,I finally reached a diner. I hadn't eaten in almost a whole day and I was wearing the same outfit from when I left in.

 I hadn't eaten in almost a whole day and I was wearing the same outfit from when I left in

I got out to see a brunette girl cleaning the counter.

"Hi" I smiled at her

"Hi.." she looked at me slightly confused as to why I would decide to sit there but smiled at me anyways.

"What can I get you?"

"Uhhhh... A tuna..on white...no crust"
I smiled at her again and she just gave me a confused look but made the sandwich and gave it to me.