𝟕

Dom's POV-

When I got home, bella has already fallen asleep.

One look at her would tell you she'd been crying.

Why?

I wish I knew.

She had fallen asleep in her jeans and that top. Must be so uncomfortable.

I quickly changed her out of it and was honestly surprised when she didn't wake up.

I changed her into one of my shirts and shorts...like she always wears.

I don't know if it's just a possesive part of me or what exactly...but I loved it when she wore my clothes.

I would never say it out loud but I think she knows.

Takes any chance to wear em.

After working for a while i finally fell asleep next to her, pulling her into me by the waist, never wanting to let go.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I woke up way before her.

But i didn't want to let go.

In her sleep, she'd turned around to face me, still asleep.

She soon started to stirr in her sleep and woke up.

As she did so, she took note of my hand around her waist but made no move to get up.

She just stared into space.

It was almost concerning.

"Bella"

I called her name and she looked up to look at me.

"You cried yourself to sleep last night..."

"I..."

"Yes you did. Why?"

"I-i...I don't know".

Because that's not scary...

"You don't know?"

"I just...I don't know how to talk about it yet.."

"So there was something?"

"Yeah..."

"And you don't wanna talk about it?"

"I want to ....just not right now."

I just stared at her, equal parts confused as concerned.

"I'm okay...really. I'm fine I just...i needed to get it out of my system."

"Okay..."

I said unsure and without hesitation she kissed me. Hard as she let me deepen the kiss.

Almost instinctively my hands went to her waist and pulled her close enough she was on top of me,still kissing.

I slightly sat up so that i could hold her easily without breaking the kiss.

Her hands were on my neck and mine were on her waist and ass.

Distraction.

That's all it was.

"You sure?"

"Yes"

It made me concerned more than before. But if that's what she wanted... Who was i to oppose to it?

I grabbed her waist harder as i pushed her down on me and kissed her neck.

"Please"

"Please what baby?"

"I need you"

"You have me. Tell me what you want ."

She stayed silent for a few seconds trying to keep her moans silent before she answered

"Fuck me dom. please"

It made me smile.

"There you go.."

I stopped kissing her neck to get rid of her shirt and then mine.

In the same position as before i slowly grabbed her waist and started lowering her down on me.

God she was perfect.

"You're so good for me aren't you baby?"

She only nodded but it wasn't enough.

"Words baby,words."

"Yes" she said in a moan-ish voice

"Good girl"

We had sped up now but we were both close.

We both came together in loud moans and groans and just laid there for a while.

"You okay?"

"Mhmm"

"Wait there"

I slowly slid out of her and laid her down, cleaning myself up quickly before walking over to her and doing the same.

I then laid in bed next to her again.

"I love you okay? I'm here if you need me."

"I know."

She just smiled at me

"Don't you have to get to work?"

"Yeah..."

"You're not going?"

"I kinda have to...but I'll see you tonight? At the race?"

"Mhmmm"

I kissed her again and, never wanted her to leave.

She slowly stood up and tried to walk away but my grip on the back of her neck only tightened.

After one last peck she finally walked away to get dressed.

She looked beautiful...as always when she walked out.

She then said a quick bye and ran down the stairs

I quickly took a shower and got dressed as well and as i did so I heard mia and bella screaming.

"I'll see you tonight "

Mia screamt

"Yes you will"

Bella said back and it made me smile slightly before I walked down to have breakfast with my sister and then start working again.

    ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙