2

Forever in sunset

"Give that to me." A stern voice appeared from behind, this made Shizue hover closer to the wall and hide what she was doing.

"No!"

Levi irked. "Stop being so stubborn."

"I can handle it!" For a vice-captain, Shizue can be a real handful whenever she's injured. But when it comes to strength, there's no way she stood a chance against humanity's strongest soldier. Levi managed to get a hold of his arm including the cotton she was using to clean her wound. Shizue pouted.

"Stop that." Says Levi, not looking at her but focused on his work. "Why didn't you go to the medical team?"

"Because!" Levi glanced at her for a minute, she quickly avoided his gaze. "There's people in there who need help more than I do."

The ravenette man halted, but immediately regained his composure. Levi began bandaging her wound. "You needed help to didn't you?"

"Yeah, but they need it more than me." Levi had a hard time whether her selflessness made him hate or love her even more. He loved that he cared about other people, but he didn't want that to be the reason that could get her hurt. 

"There, you're all good." Levi gave her hand a soft pat, Shizue smiled and rubbed her arm. 

"Thanks, Levi." 

They live in a cruel place, their lives is always on the line every time they go outside those walls. Levi cares for her too much, which is also one of the reasons why he couldn't let himself be with her. 

Gojo couldn't quite help but overhear the loud crash that sounded as if a giant ship just hit the land.

Now Gojo Satoru was not one of the very job-doing sorcerers, but at that moment, he felt he needed to take a look to see if it was made by a curse spirit.

The white-haired man teleported to where the crash came from and saw an old-fashioned ship, yes it looked brand new but the style used to design it seemed really old. Like a millennium old. And not only that, but he saw the passengers dressed in formal attire, but what really caught his attention, was their expressions. They were confused.

The look on their faces explains that it was their very first time seeing everything, even the smallest buildings. There were so many foreign things they had never seen before. Those smallest details had caught his eye specifically, that it came to him, they might not be from here. Not only that, but the whole ship was covered with traces of cursed energy.

Just then a certain white haired male appeared before their eyes as if he came out of nowhere to gave them a proper Tokyo greeting.

"GOOD DAY EVERYO---" Gojo didn't get to finish his sentence when two blades clashed before his eyes that was now pointing against his throat, revealing two ravenettes with cold steel grey eyes.

'woah. they're fast.'

"Who are you and where the hell are we?" Questioned the ravenette man with a huge scar across his eye. He was one terrifying man just by looking at him. Gojo kind of reminded him of someone he knew.

"Captain! Let's not be hasty. " Armin tried to calm the two and got in between the stranger and the Ackermans. "I'm Armin Arlert the commander of the scout regiment from Paradis island. Uhm, we're a bit confused, could you be kind enough to tell us what nation are we in right now?" The blonde nicely asked.