5

Nothing new

Shizue's eyes were wide in shock as her heartbeat rose drastically. She couldn't believe it, it was like what you felt when your greatest wish had finally been answered. And all of it happened because of Levi's jealousy.

"Please say it again," She asked with a pleading eyes that Levi had to avoid. How the hell was he supposed to say no to that face?

"No."

The girl pouted. "Leviii-"

His heart clenched as he felt his defenses weaker because of the girl in front of him. The ravenette man walked past her and headed towards his desk. No. He embarrassed himself already, he couldn't possibly do it again.

"Forget it."

Shizue frowned and crossed her arms, until an idea popped in her head. "Alright, maybe I'll just go to Erwin's and see what he's up to-"

"Alright!" Levi lost at as he rushed back to her. The man let out an exhale as he massaged the bridge of his nose before finally facing her.

"I..love you," He balked.

"You say that like you're about to throw up." Shizue glared at him. He was honestly not surprised that her patience would run thin with him, because Shizue always voiced her emotions out loud, she didn't have a problem opening herself up to Levi, and that's why he knew her like the back of his hand. But its different the other way around.

Levi held her waist as he slowly pulls her close, he kept his gaze on the ground while trying to compose himself. Meanwhile Shizue's heart was racing due to their close proximity.

"I'm not good with...words, so listen carefully because I will not repeat this again." Levi spoke as if he was commanding a hundred soldiers which made her held a chuckle.

"I love you, Shizue."

Shizue was dressed in her uniform which consisted of a simple dark purple long-sleeve blouse with a swirl symbol on its buttons, tucked in the same colored long skirt.

"I'm leaving." She spoke tiredly, making Levi peek from the kitchen.

"Where are you headed to?" Sasha asked as she puts down her breakfast.

Shizue grabbed a cigarette from her purse and lights it. "Work."

Unknown to her, the squad was still frozen in their spot while their eyes never left her. "What?"

Sasha was looking at her in disbelief."Shizue-san....you have a job?"

"Of course I do! What the hell do you think of me you brats?!"