Special: Jujutsu stroll

A grimace was displayed on Levi's face as they cleaned Shizue's office. 

As a token for their stay here, they figured what is the best way to repay someone. Of course, cleaning their premises was the first option. The only downside is that Shizue was a very messy person.

"Geez you're still not done? it's been three hours." Gojo has arrived. The squad only deadpanned at him.

They were tired, but of course they can't say anything against the captain's orders.

"Hey guys!" Three people appeared behind Gojo, their faces lit up upon seeing the three first years. Especially Sasha. Not because of the people but-

"We bought snacks."

"Angels!" She was the first to scarf down the food while Connie tried to pry her off from Fushiguro.

"Fine I guess you can all take a break." Levi begrudgingly says. While the rest of the squad celebrated, Armin couldn't take his eyes off a certain thing he found under Shizue's office table. 

"Hey Gojo-san? What is this?" They all turned their attention to the blonde who was holding a silver box. 

Gojo's eyes sparkled in delight. "Oh that was our old video camera!"

"A camera?" Pieck curiously peeked on the peculiar shaped camera. I mean sure, they had machines that took photos of them but none of it looked like that. 

"Yeah it's pretty outdated. I just hope this still works." Armin hands him the camera as Gojo examined it himself. 

The squad, including Itadori and the others all huddled to where Gojo was as he opened the camera, Levi on the other hand, scowled as he got squished between Hanji and Gojo.

An old video played, it was them in their high school years. The pink haired girl was setting up the camera. 

They were a bit stunned, Shizue was wearing a somehow modified version of her uniform, a dark blue blouse and a long skirt that only reached her knees. Her hair was also tied up in a pony tail and she was wearing a thick framed red sunglasses.

She looked .... different.

"So we are the new idol group, Sparkles." Shizue introduced as the camera finally stabilized. She walked back and grab her toy microphone. A laughter emerged from the background which seemed to have been Shoko.

"Thank you for coming to our very first concert!" Shizue yelled before tapping her mic. "Ehem ehem, mic test mic test-"

"YO TELL ME WHATCHA' WANT WATCHA' REALLY REALLY WA-"

"Not yet Satoru!!" Shizue angrily smacked him from behind. Another male voice laughed behind the camera. 

"OOOKAY!" Gojo let out a nervous laugh out of embarrassment while the scouts were very excited to see the rest. "Let's just see the next video!"

"Aw man, I kinda wanna see the idol group Sparkles." Nobara pouted, but the video already skipped.

The next video was young Gojo and a certain raven haired man with a man bun holding the camera. "Shit. The camera is facing the wrong way."

Shoko appeared in front of the camera, she was wearing a pink party hat and was glaring at the two. 

"Where the fuck are your hats? Satoru this was your idea." 

"Oh right right." Hanji arrived holding a birthday cake which all of them tried making without any recipe or tutorial videos, just pure dumb luck. The brunette smiled on the video.

"Everyone ready?"  The man holding the camera asked while Satoru  loudly cleared his throat.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU-"

The door finally opened where they caught Shizue half-way out the window. Her plans of cutting classes...changed.

They all continued to sing while Shoko laughed as she puts on Shizue's party hat. The strawberry-blonde clearly didn't  expect it and was smiling widely at the camera especially when she saw the cake. The frosting was messy but she appreciated the thought.

"Alright! Make a wish!"

As shoko lit her candles, Shizue closes her eyes and made her wish. It went silent for a moment. 

Ten minutes have passed.

"How long does your wish take? I'm hungry-" The camera moved violently meaning the man holding it just smacked the shit out of Gojo. 

Shizue blew her candles and clapped. "You guys, thank you!"

"Alright let's eat!"

"I remember that! haha!" Hanji laughed and smacked the blonde in front of them that happens to be Reiner. "We all vomited because of the cake!"

"Oh crap."

"Ooh yeah. Probably my fault. I shouldn't have added that ginger." Gojo laughed and skipped to the next video. It was different this time though, Gojo looked exactly as he is today with the blindfold and all, while Shizue looked extremely different. 

While her younger self looked so bright and smiling, Shizue right now looked so uninterested and tired. This somehow saddened Levi.

"Okay talent show entry take #52." Gojo stepped back after setting the camera. 

"Oh come on not that one." Fushiguro hissed while Nobara laughed mockingly.

"Ahdadada- Megumi this performance was the winter talent show champion!"

"Really!? WAHAHAHA!" The two first years continued to tease him.

As the frame got wider, it revealed that Gojo was in a snowman costume,

young Megumi and Tsumiki were wearing elf costumes,

and Shizue..... was Mrs. Santa.

Though she looked extremely bored, Shizue never looked so hot

Gojo smiled widely and clapped. "Alright! One! Two! Three!" All of them went to their blockings as they danced in unison.

"Jingle bell! Jingle bell! Jingle bell rock!"

"Alright that's enough!" Fuhsiguro, out of embarrassment with their song and dance number snatched the camera from Gojo and ran while the others chased him around the room.

While his expression was unwavering, Levi's heart was thumping against his chest. Shizue...was just too cute.

________

A/N: Merry Christmas yalllzzz💟