3

'39

"Rise and shine Shizue!"

A very familiar girl with strawberry-blonde hair stood in the doorway, heavy dark circles were visible under her tired eyes, and if she didn't live in this high-end penthouse, you would mistake her for a homeless person. Levi was frozen from where he stood, shocked. And he wasn't the only one.

"Shizue-san?" Mikasa spoke in awe and confusion.

"Vice-captain!!" Both Sasha and Connie threw themselves at her without thinking twice. The girl was least enthusiastic about that.

"What the hell?!" Shizue was irritated as she swat them away. "Are you fucking out of your minds?"

"I don't understand, you guys know each other?"

"No/Yes!" They answered in unison which confused the soldiers. No one could possibly mistake her for anyone else since she has the exact same features as their vice-captain, what's more is earlier Gojo just called her Shizue. It's definitely her.

The girl on the other hand finally composed herself together when she was greeted by the sight of several strangers she swore she'd never seen before. All, except one.

She saw a familiar looking ravenette man, though no matter how hard she racked her brain, Shizue couldn't recall where she saw him.

"Look why don't we go inside and talk? Let's go you guys." Gojo happily pushed Jean and the others inside Shizue's home, without her permission.

"Yeah sure come in, and why don't you take all my stuff while you're at it." 

All of them, maybe aside for Annie and Pieck, was familiar with Shizue Yamada. They could tell everything was different. And even Reiner who only got a limited time working with her could tell that. Shizue was the most bright person they've ever met, she took her job seriously but that didn't made her busy from getting to know their new squad. Jean, Connie, and Sasha were particularly her favorite, she didn't say that out loud though. That's why they had trouble recognizing this person in front of them.

A lot of things about her, changed. Including the way she lived. Though no one was more glad to find put she's alive and well, he couldn't ignore the fact that her living quarters is a big mess. Dishes occupied the sink including the stove, there were only a few furniture and her laundry took up most of the space of her living room, and her dining table had a vase with a single wilted flower and ash trays.

Shizue let out an annoyed grunt. "So you're dumping them on me?"

"Come on Shizue, they have no where else to go and this world is very different from theirs. Do you really want that to be in your conscience?"

 A certain ravenette man stood in front of her, the one who had stitches across his face. He was intently looking at her, but did not say a word. Levi only watched sternly as everything played out. Armin on the other hand was one step away from having a heart attack.

"I honestly don't care because it sounds to me that THIS is gonna cost money." Shizue fired back.

"Shizue you're a millionaire-"

"Money doesn't grow on trees Satoru-"

"Fine I'll pay you!"

"You better."

"As soon as I get my card from Shoko." Shizue furrowed her brows at Satoru who held an idiotic smile. "I lost a bet and-"

"I don't care."

"alright,"

Armin suddenly clears his throat trying to catch their attention to which he turns to Shizue, or at least, the new her. "Shizue-san we're really sorry for barging in like this, but we've encountered something unexplainable which is why we ended up here. We know absolutely nothing about this place and Gojo-san offered to help. But I promise you we can work for our stay, just until we figure things out."