10

things that I miss

 A certain raven-haired figure towered against her as he planted soft wet kisses on her chest, her neck, to her jaw. His cold calloused hand cupped her cheek as he tilted her head lightly and captured her lips. Shizue lets out a muffled moan.

She felt his slender fingers trace a line from her knee down to her inner thigh, caressing the fabric of her waistband before slowly pulls it down. The pink haired grew shy that made her cross her legs abruptly.

The raven-haired man raises his head and she was met with his warm grey colored orbs.

"You're adorable." He leans close and plants a soft peck on her lips, and another, before he captured them once more into an intensive hungry kiss.

He broke away, using his fingers to remove th strands of her that was clouding her face. His face slowly becoming clear, his sharp features yet they always appear soft whenever his gaze lands on her. That's when she realizes.

A loud gasp erupted from the room as Shizue instinctively sat up. Her body was drenched in sweat, her face was red like a tomato. She couldn't believe it. She just had a dirty dream about Levi. 

"Uh-oh."

The ravenette ran as he thought there was an emergency and saw Shizue' messed up state. "What happened?"

She took a huge gulp. Right. He insisted on staying the night to look after her because the minor injury she suffered due to the fight against Mahito.

Shizue's face reddened even more as if she was about burst the moment Levi entered the room, with no shirt on. 

"W-w-why--" She unknowingly pointed at him.

Levi looked down. "Your faucet broke so I fixed it, but my shirt got wet." Shizue was still unable to talk normally that it concerned him.

"What's wrong?" He walked towards her and placed his hand on her forehead, it worried him. She was hot.

"Does your wound still hurt? Are you sick-" Shizue immediately snatched her blanket at hid underneath it. Levi furrowed his brows. 

"Hey." He called out. But there was no answer.

A moment passed, Shizue still refused to come out of her blanket. He couldn't understand what was going on. She only hides her face when she doesn't want to express her anguish or.... when she's embarrassed.

Levi kneels on the side of her bed and rested his arms on the edge.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He ask politely, but it only made her heart melt even more.

She couldn't get herself to stop feeling that way. Why can't she compose herself? He isn't doing anything yet he had this effect on her.

"N-no! Go away! Put a shirt on!" Shizue said from under the blanket. Levi couldn't control his laugh. So that's what she's embarrassed about.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry." Levi took his shirt from the drying rack, it was still a bit damp but considering his clothes were all the way to jujutsu tech, he didn't have much of a choice.

The ravenette peeked on her bedroom and saw her still hiding under the blanket. "Go eat you breakfast, Shizue." He called.

But she didn't move.

"I'm already dressed, you can come out now." Levi assured. He finally saw Shizue revealing her eyes from the blanket to make sure he's telling the truth.