Chapter Twenty-Five: On A Mission.

Riley's POV:

''So you're telling me, someone kidnapped my brother because they hate me?'' I ask Leo, swinging my legs on the table.

The news of him getting kidnapped hasn't spread yet, and we're hoping we can find him before anything drastic happens and before the news gets out.

Leo nods, looking upset and angry at the same time.

''The bastards. Or bastard,'' I shrug, because I don't know how many people hate me or how many kidnapped my brother. ''And how do you know?''

''Because I received a letter about an hour before they went on stage and I went to find you and I was too late. I could only save you from being kidnapped. I'm sorry.''

I put my hand up to his cheek and rub it, ''No, don't be sorry. You saved me. That has to count for something right?''

Leo smiles at me bravely, nodding.

I sigh and drop my hand, leaving the living room of the hotel. We go downstairs to the lobby where I see Harry pacing the room uncontrollably, Louis gnawing on his nails, Liam nearly pulling his hair out and Niall changing the channels on the TV with so much force it's a wonder he doesn't break the remote.

Watching these boys looking so helpless in this situation, obviously missing Zayn, makes me want to punch something. 'Cause it's my fault. It's my fault people hate me.

It also makes me take action.

''Right you lazy arses, lets do something about this fucking mess.'' I rub my hands together.

''What can we do though?''

I grasp at my head as it suddenly throbs, making me want to vomit. These pains suddenly just come on, when I least expect them. It's horrible. It makes me even angrier. ''My fucking head, I'm going to kill that bastard when I fucking find him. He should never have messed with Riley fucking Malik, I can fucking assure you of that.'' I yell, punching the wall, my anger so ferocious I can't keep it in no more then I leave the lobby, wanting to do something instead of nothing.

Harry's POV:

We all watch Riley grab at her head in pain. We're worried she may be seriously ill. She's been getting headaches everyday now, for the past few weeks.

''My fucking head, I'm going to kill that bastard when I fucking find him. He should never have messed with Riley fucking Malik, I can fucking assure you of that.'' she screams, punching the wall so hard she leaves a mark in it. Then she walks out, leaving us to think of something.

''All we can do is wait, I think.'' Liam mumbles, looking upset.

''Okay so we know that the kidnapper suddenly brought this out of the blue on the day of the concert and sent Leo and Riley a letter. We also know that person hates Riley, for reasons unknown. And we know there's two of them, since one hit Riley on the head with a baseball bat while the other held Zayn. Oh wait, they were both holding Zayn but one of them hit her. Is that all?'' Louis says, counting things on his fingers.

''We also know they've got a red Mustang.'' Niall chirps, in the middle of the dead silence.

''How do you know?'' I ask him.

''I ran outside the moment Leo yelled at me to.'' he shrugs.

''Wait wait, so what happened was...'' I stop, it all getting so confusing. ''We came off stage, Zayn with us. When we reached the backstage part, Zayn was no longer with us and we saw Riley run off in front of us down the only corridor leading to the back exit. Then we all followed her. And Leo told you to go outside when we all ran off, yes?''