Chapter Five: The Will.

'Sup guys? I have been bombed with homework, which to be honest, totally sucks but I found time to write this chapter so yeah, enjoy!

Chapter Five: The Will.

Zayn's POV:

When Riley gets home I wait in the living room. She goes into the kitchen and comes out, into the living room with a can of Coke.

''Riley?''

''Yeah?'' she replies, turning to me.

''Do you know where the key for that drawer is?'' I nod to the right drawer and she takes a gulp of Coke. She nods.

''I'll get it.'' she says. She leaves the room and comes back two minutes later with the key.

''What's in it?'' she asks me.

''I don't know. Mum said there's something for me and you in there.'' I reply, unlocking the drawer. I pull out a white envelope. Everyone crowds round us.

''Here, I'll read it.'' Riley says, taking it from my hands. I glare at her but let her read it.

She gasps. ''Oh my God! It's the will.''

''Huh?'' I ask her, taking it from her.

''The will Dad left us, before he died.'' she explained.

''Oh!'' I exclaim, reading it.

''What do we get?'' she asks, grinning.

''You get a...a black Porsche.'' I say, not believing my eyes. She doesn't believe me, either. She snorts.

''Oh, yeah.''

''Yeah. Look.'' I say, pushing the paper at her. She reads the bit I pointed out to her and her eyes widen in surprise.

''Wow.'' she says as I read through it again.

''Where is it?'' she asks me. I shrug.

''I don't know.''

''Call Mum.'' she tells me.

''I will.'' I say. I pick up my phone and dial. Riley leaves the living room to let me talk with Mum.

Riley's POV:

I leave the living room to let Zayn talk with Mum. I'm getting a black Porsche? It's a good job I know how to drive! I take my school bag upstairs and put it on my bed. I find the boys talking together in our room.

''Hi boys!'' I say loudly, making them jump.

''Hi Riley!'' Louis grins.

''Who are you talking about?'' I ask them.

''No-one.'' Niall blushes. I laugh.

''Do you think I'm stupid? Who was it? Spit it out!''

''About the girls.'' Liam says, dropping his head.

''Ooh yeah? What about them?'' I ask, coming closer.

''Well-''

''Shut up Harry.'' Niall mutters.

''No, Harold don't shut up. I wanna listen.''

''Well, Niall likes two girls and doesn't know how to choose between them. Liam likes another girl. I like another one and Louis likes another one. Help?'' Harry looks at me pouting his lips.

''I'll help.'' I grin.

''Yes!'' Liam shouts, happily.

''Calm down! First...Who do you like?'' I ask him. He calms down and blushes.