Chapter Thirteen: Party Time!

I feel really bad again. I'm really sorry for not updating in three or four weeks. I know I promised to update sooner, but I really couldn't. I had loads of homework and projects to do. And now my exam marks are going down, my parents are angry with me and I've gotta study every day :( That's why I haven't been able to update as soon as I wanted.

On a better note: I have over 800 fans! And this story has over 24,000 reads! Let's get it to 30,000, shall we? ;)

AND, IGBY has reached over 170,000 reads! :)

I'm so happy about that!

And, on another sad note: my so-called friend was saying that I'm a rubbish writer. So that kinda put me off writing for a bit. She said that I should stop writing because nobody's reading my stories and that people hardly become my fan.

That put me off. BUT, I told her to p**s off and now I'm not talking to her.

ANYWAY! Onward to the chapter! :)

Chapter Thirteen: Party Time!

Michelle's POV:

We're all still waiting for Zayn to go upstairs and apologise to Riley. She should apologise too, but it's mainly Zayn's fault for calling her names.

''Zayn, why don't you go now?'' Dani asks him.

''Because. She needs to apologise to me, too.'' he says, stubbornly.

''You're as stubborn as a mule! Like Riley, I suppose.'' I sigh, glaring at him.

Everyone turns and glares at him.

''Fine, fine! I'm going! Stop frowning at me! You're all scaring me, you nutters.'' he mutters as he climbs the stairs up to Riley's room.

''Whoo! They're gonna be friends again!'' Erin cries.

''Yay! Happy families!'' Nikki jokes.

''I'm gonna go listen!'' I stand up and creep up the stairs after Zayn. About half way up, I notice someone's following me. I look behind.

''Amy? What are you doing?'' I whisper.

''Sneaking, like you.'' she replies.

''Come on. But be quiet.''

She nods, pretends to zip her mouth shut and we climb the stairs to Riley's room, where we hear voices.