Chapter Two: Messing Around.

Riley's POV:

I sigh, thinking of my friends having fun and then me sitting here, surrounded by boys.

Then an idea comes to me.

''I'll be right back!'' I tell them, leaving the living room. I pull out my mobile and make a conference call.

''Hi guys!'' I say down the line as they all answer at the same time.

''Hi!'' they chorus.

''Guys, come to my house NOW! I've gotta tell you something.'' I inform them.

''Ooh, what is it?'' Jen asks.
''Get off the phone and get your backside over here!'' I tell her, rolling my eyes.

There's a beep as one by one they call off and then it's just Holly.

''Are you all together?'' I ask her.

''Yeah. We'll come at the same time.'' she says.

''Okay. See ya in a minute.'' I say and go back into the living room.

''Who were you talking to?'' Zayn asks me. I shrug, not answering him. He sighs and asks, ''Don't you like me?''

I shrug. ''Not really.'' I joke.

I'm starting to like having a brother and it's only been an hour since I knew. Well, more than an hour.

''I'll get it!'' Niall calls from the kitchen, as we hear the doorbell.

''I WILL! It's my house, anyway.'' I yell, leaping up and running to the door, beating him to it, to find all of my friends, standing there staring at me.

''Okay, guys. Please - I'm begging- please don't scream. Okay? Promise?'' I plead as they enter the hallway. They nod slowly, slightly confused.

''Why?'' Erin asks me.
''Because... You know One Direction came here to visit relatives?'' I say, slowly.

They nod. ''I'm the relative.'' I drop the bombshell.

''Why didn't you tell us?'' Holly yells.

''Because I only knew about an hour ago!'' I shout back. There's silence.

''Okay... Boys? These are my friends.'' I say as they look up at me and my friends.

They don't scream, at least. Their reaction is the total opposite. They just stare at the boys, as if they were ghosts. The first one to move is Erin.

''Oh. My. God.'' she whispers, staring wide-eyed at everyone.

Jackie is staring at Liam, Nikki is looking Harry up and down. Dani is smiling at Louis and Holly is flicking her hair awkwardly and Niall is smiling at her. Oh God.

''Guys! Seriously." I reprimand them. "I guess you all know their names?'' I ask my friends. They nod in silent reply.

''Okay.'' I sigh and do the girls' introductions.

''Just make yourselves comfortable.'' I say and then they turn to me. I sit down next to Zayn, which is the only spot left. ''Okay, so... Zayn Malik is my brother.''

They stare at me. Then they glance between me and him. They frown.

''To be honest, I can find the similarity.'' Dani says, frowning.

''I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU LOOKED A LOT LIKE ZAYN FROM ONE DIRECTION!'' Erin yells, suddenly.

''No you didn't.'' Rizo tells her, frowning still.