Chapter Fifteen: Planning Ahead.

I know, I know, I haven't updated a lot, sorry guys. Sorry!

Anyway... I don't have anything so say right now, so I'll carry on with the chapter. Wow, chapter fifteen, time flies xD Lol. And the name of this chapter sucks. I suck at making names for chapters. Ugh.

Let's go! xD

Riley's POV:

When I wake up, I have a banging head-ache.

''Oww.'' I moan, turning over and covering my face with the pillow.

''You're up, finally! It's twelve o'clock, get up.'' a voice tells me, lifting the mattress up so I fall off.

''Louis!'' I scream, as I tumble to the floor, making my head-ache worse.

''Rise and shine, you swine!'' he cries, before running from my room.

''Swine... yeah, whatever.'' I mumble to myself as I stagger to the bathroom. I splash water on my face and I shiver. What happened last night?

When it comes to me, I wince and remember. A drunk bloke, Zayn, me being an idiot, blood, head-aches...

''I'm a mess. Sometimes I wonder why he puts up with me.'' I whisper to myself as I stare at my face in the mirror.

''I wonder that too.'' a voice startles me. Charity.

''Is there no privacy?!''

''My house.'' she shrugs.

I walk to the door and slam it in her face, ''Your face!''

She yelps in pain and I hear her running form the room. I chuckle to myself in satisfaction, but soon stop because of my head.

I stare at my face. Bags under my eyes, so purple they look like bruises, my eyes, empty. My skin, so pale from my normal brown.

I sigh and lock the door, then I have a shower.

I let the hot water wash over my cold skin and I close my eyes. I wash my hair, then my body, and shave my legs then I climb out and dry myself.

After getting dressed in trackies and a loose t-shirt, I brush my hair and look at myself again.

Pretty much the same.

I go downstairs, angry with myself for getting into this state and enter the kitchen.

''Hey, sleeping beauty!'' Nikki yells, with too much enthusiasm.

I cringe and take a gulp of milk from the carton.

''What's wrong?'' she frowns, concerned.

''Head-ache.'' I whisper, leaning my forehead against a wall of the fridge, cooling my head down.

''I'll get you an aspirin or something.'' Nikki disappears from the kitchen and goes to get me a pill, or aspirin for my head-ache.

''Thanks.'' I smile at her, when she comes back and hands me a little white pill.

I take a swig of water with the tablet and swallow.

''We're going to Greece soon, ya know.''

''Yeah. But Zayn said we have to appear at a red carpet thingy.'' I explain.

''They're not actors Riley.'' she giggles.

''I know that Nikki.'' I roll my eyes at her.

''But yeah, I get what you mean, they explained that to us while you slept. That's the day after tomorrow.''