Chapter Twelve: ''Best Shopping Trip Ever...! Or Not.''

Hello guys! I'm really really really sorry for not uploading sooner! I'm really bad :(

Sorry!

And I'm thinking of entering this in the Watty awards. What do you guys think? Lana was pessimistic about it, as always (I'm joking ;D) and said that there are loads of entries which have more reads than this, but I don't mind. If it doesn't work out, I'll just change it or something :P :)

Oh, and whoever is in this story, please tell me if I've done your POV yet.

Who's POV have I NOT done? :)

Onward! ;)

Riley's POV:

''Do you like these?'' Amy holds up a pair or ballet pumps at me. They're nice, I guess. Beige and white.

I sigh, ''They're nice, but no thanks Amy.'' I reply.

''These?'' Rizo holds up a pair of gladiator sandals.

''Yeah! They're cool! I'll have them!'' I grin.

Rizo puts them in my trolley and smiles.

''Oh, this looks nice!'' Nikki and Jen say at the same time. But they say it to different items of clothing.

Nikki is holding a white off-the-shoulder t-shirt with a cool print on it.

''That. Is. Awesome! I want it!'' I cry.

''It looks like it'll fit you.'' Nikki tells me. I nod and she puts it in my trolley.

''What have you got, Jen?'' I ask her.

''This bikini.'' she shoves it at me.

I must say, I like it. It's red and white stripes and it ties around the neck.

''You've got a great eye. You two should be my personal shoppers.'' I laugh, putting that into my trolley as well.

''No, thanks. I don't do shopping that much.'' Nikki says, shaking her head.

''I don't know what I want to be when I'm older, but I'll be sure to come for you for a job.'' Jen winks.

''When I'm older I'm gonna steer clear of shopping centres.'' Erin mutters.

''I'm not! I love shopping!'' Holly grins.

''I hate shopping.'' Erin grumbles as Michelle pushes the trolley down the aisles.

''You seem to be the only one.'' Holly grins at her. Erin gives her the evil eye and she backs off.

''What are we looking for, anyway?'' Jen asks, dumbly.

''Do you have amnesia?'' I ask her. She blinks at me.

''Erm, no...? Why?''

''Because,'' I pick up a pair of jeans. ''You seem to have forgotten that you blew my house up, and so, I have no clothes to wear on holiday to Greece and Italy. And no personal items either. That,'' I put the jeans back down, seeing their seventy pound price tag. ''Is what we're looking for.''

''I didn't mean to.'' she says.

''Didn't mean to what?''

''Blow your house up.''