IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! The final stages of book submissions are soon to be at a close.

Wednesday January 10th is the last day for submissions. So please get your book submissions in as soon as possible.

Remember that you can add up to four books, but they must be in separate categories. Your book must also have at least five chapters beyond author notes, aesthetics, character promotions, and awards. If you have a lengthy prologue, it will count as a chapter, but it must be at least 1200 words. 

Many categories have only one submission, so I’ll be adding similar categories together in order to have three participants in each category.

When submitting your books please remember to fill out the form inline of the category of your choosing on the participants form chapter. Not here. 

There are currently three categories that are full and closed for submissions - Teen Fiction/Young Adult, Short Story and Sci Fi/Fantasy/Mythical Creatures. But remember, there are several other categories where you can submit your book.

Category list

Mystery/Horror/Thriller (6 of 10)

LGBTQ (6 of 10)

Taboo/Forbidden (4 of 10)

Billionaire (3 of 10)

Age Gap (1 of 10)

Dark Romance (4 of 10)

Mafia Romance (4 of 10)

Second Chance (6 of 10)

Enemies to Lovers (6 of 10)

Friends to Lovers (3 of 10)

Sports Romance (2 of 10)

Fake Dating (1 of 10)

Opposites Attract (1 of 10)

Military Romance (1 of 10)

Love Triangle Romance (1 of 10)

Romantic Comedy (1 of 10)

Celebrity Romance (1 of 10)

Marriage of convenience (1 of 10)

Arranged Marriage (2 of 10)

Paranormal/Shifter Romance: werewolves, dragon shifter, were bears, were cats esc. (4 of 10)

Vampire Romance (1 of 10)

K Pop (3 of 10)

Royalty Romance (2 of 10)

Historical Romance (5 of 10)

On January 15th, I’ll assign judges and judging starts on January 16th.

Judges will have a full month to complete their tasks of judging books and winners will be announced by February 20th. If the judge’s hand in their results sooner, I may announce some categories earlier. 

Stay tuned for our recent tag fest winner. I’ll be posting that chapter shortly.