LGBTQ Romance Winners

LGBTQ Winners

Hello everyone! Down below I'll be sharing with you all the LGBTQ Romance winners. Congratulations to our winners! The winning scores were close with only a points difference.  

We had two participants with a score of 91 who were so close to winning third place and the remaining scores were in the high eighties! Winning scores were 94, 93 and 92! My goodness!

I have all of the reviews and scores on hand. So if you participated and didn't place; but would like to see your results, reach out to me and I'll send them to you. I don't mind at all.

First place will get a shout-out of their book on my announcements board and all books will have a place in my winning libraries for URA winners. I've got to do some rearranging of my libraries because I have too many. So bear with me while I take the time to get everything straightened out. 

Now on to our first 🥇 place winner!

"where our demons hide" by craftychicken

Read and judged by Taekook_mafia_007

PM me SapphirianJ82 with your email. So I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

1) Title and book cover [10/10]

The title of this story is so unique and eye-catching. This title is very good and is useful in grabbing people's attention.

The cover of this book has been made very well, the editing has been absolutely perfect and the font used to write the title is also very good.

2) Blurb [9/10]

The blurb of this story is very well written and it encourages people to read the next chapter. This blurb gives a small glimpse of the story which makes people more curious. I would suggest this writer to add some dialogues in the blurb.

3) Plot/creativity/originality [19/20]

The plot of this story is so unique and different. By keeping different personalities of the characters in both, the writer has further increased people's interest in this story. The way the writer has written this story is also very unique and worthy of praise.

4) character development [18/20]

As far as I have read the story till now, the character development that has taken place has been very well defined like the change in behavior of the kaiden towards Finley and treating him better than before. 

5) Story Flow [10/10]

The flow of this story was very smooth, neither too fast nor too slow. 

I really liked that the writer has defined all the trials very well and has not rushed.

6) Grammar [10/10]

The grammar of this book is very good, I have not seen many mistakes in it and the ones I have seen are not worth calling mistakes and are not even that noticeable. 

I would like to appreciate the author for the fact that he has written this book in a very simple language which is very easy to read for people whose first language is not English.

7) writing style [9/10]

This author's writing style is very good, he has paid attention to every small detail. The dialogues are very well written. The character has been introduced very well. I really liked the fact that this author used to leave the viewers curious at the end of the chapter and used to write so many questions at the end.