Second Chance Romance Winners

Down below we have the winners for Second Chance Romance! Congratulations to our winners!

Sorry about the delay. _sheisvintage was away on vacation/holiday and was without Internet for a while.

I'll be posting the results for Mafia Romance soon. I'm almost done typing up the scores.

As always, the first place winner will receive a shout-out on my announcements board. All winners will have a place in my winners libraries. 

If you did not place but would like your scores and reviews please PM me and I'll send them to you. 

Our first 🥇 place winner is! 

Forgetting You- Vivhouse

Read and judged by _sheisvintage

Please PM me with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and book cover(10/10)

Blurb(10/10)

Plot/creativity/originality(20/20)

Character development(19/20)

Story flow(9/10)

Grammar(10/10)

Writing style(10/10)

Overall enjoyment(9/10)

Overall score(97/100)

Review: The book cover is exceptional and the fonts are well chosen for the same. The name is unique too and sits pretty well in the category. Loved the blurb to be frank it was a total roller coaster and perfect intriguing factor as the hook of the story. Beautifully written and well established plot. I was so delved in the book that it was pretty hard to stop reading, I'd love to continue it and audience union of Chloe and Henry. I'm in love with the way the characters are portrayed as if I could understand their emotions right through my screen. Very well done!

Our second 🥈 place winner is! 

Stay mine- lostlovefairy

Read and judged by _sheisvintage

Please PM me with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and book cover(9/10)

Blurb(10/10)

Plot/creativity/originality(20/20)

Character development(19/20)

Story flow(9/10)

Grammar(9/10)

Writing style(9/10)

Overall enjoyment(9/10)

Overall score(94/100)

Review: The book cover poses an animated comical vibe whereas the name is pretty visceral and cool. The blurb was definitely a wonderful rollercoaster. The genre and the dedication highlights a significant and agenda, infact the overall storyline perfectly portrays a complex emotional drama beautifully. 
Sorry _sheisvintage I had to leave off the last sentence in the event that lostlovefairy would want to share her review with others.

Our third 🥉 place winner is! 

You have no idea- _RulerOfHearts_

Read and judged by _sheisvintage

Please PM me SapphirianJ82 with your email so I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and book cover(9/10)

Blurb(9/10)

Plot/creativity/originality(18/20)

Character development(19/20)

Story flow(8/10)

Grammar(10/10)

Writing style(10/10)

Overall enjoyment(8/10)

Overall score(91/100)

Review: The cover is extremely beautiful and so is the book name. It's unique and interesting. The reverse grumpy x sunshine desi version is definitely a hook for readers to continue further. The characters aesthetic are quite simple yet impressive, and the blurb gives an intact peek into the story. I personally loved the description and details. In Fact the whole presentation is fabulous, I must appreciate the author's writing style.