Friends to Lovers Winners

Down below we have the winners for the Friends to Lovers Category! Congratulations to our winners!

If you did not place but would like your scores and reviews, please PM me and I will send them over to you.

First place winner will get a shout out on my announcements board. All winners will secure a permeant spot in my winners library. It may take a little bit of time for me to get this all arranged. So please be patient with me.

For our first 🥇 place winner we have!

Conform or Suffer
By JankyFluffy

Read and judged by MilaForLife

Please reach out to me with your email so when given time I can send your winning sticker to you for download. 

Title and Book Cover (1-10): 10

Blurb: (1-10) 8

Plot/Creativity/Originality: (1-20)19

Character Development: (1-20)16

Story Flow: (1-10)8

Grammar: (1-10)9

Writing Style: (1-10)9

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: (1-10)8

Overall Score: 1-100 score (87 of 100)

Review: I really liked how this book isn't what I usually read, nor have come across so far. Genetically mutated humans is definitely an interesting read, as well as the different levels of powers and requirements to stay on a certain level. The fight scenes were well written, and grammar was excellent. Great job!

For our second 🥈 place winner we have! 

Racing Towards Your Heart
By ZenCave

Read and judged by MilaForLife

Please PM me with your email so when given time I can send your winning sticker to you for download. 

Title and Book Cover (1-10): 9

Blurb: (1-10) 8

Plot/Creativity/Originality: (1-20)17

Character Development: (1-20)17

Story Flow: (1-10)9

Grammar: (1-10)9

Writing Style: (1-10)9

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: (1-10)8

Overall Score: 1-100 score (86 of 100)

Review: The first five chapters were very well-written. I loved your descriptions as they allowed me to fully immerse myself in the surroundings and the story itself. I love the banter in the 5th chapter when Crimson caught the thief by pushing the cart towards them. It definitely made me laugh, as well as Dexel’s joking way of continuing to call her Scarlet. The characters are very likable and I've overall enjoyed it!! The grammar was also perfect and I've barely found any mistakes!! Great job!!

For our third 🥉 place winner we have! 

Stay
By lostlovefairy

Read and judged by MilaForLife

Please PM me with your email so when given time I can send your winning sticker to you for download. 

Title and Book Cover (1-10): 5

Blurb: (1-10) 6

Plot/Creativity/Originality: (1-20)16

Character Development: (1-20)18

Story Flow: (1-10)8

Grammar: (1-10)10

Writing Style: (1-10)7

Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: (1-10)6

Overall Score: 1-100 score (76 of 100)

Review: The first five chapters were well-written and showed us a lot about who both Fiza and Alan are, including their inner battles and how it affects their supposed friendship. Grammar was excellent, but the writing style was a little off as there were a few moments during the story where it threw me off because of the inconsistency. I personally don't like blurbs which only take an excerpt from the story instead of informing us, the readers, what the general idea of the story is. Other than that, good job!