K-Pop Romance Winners

Hello everyone SapphirianJ82 here! I want to congratulate our 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the K-Pop Romance Categories! You all did an amazing job. Thank you Kmytho for being such an amazing judge and working so hard to get these results to me quickly. For my other judges this outline is a perfect example for you all to go off of.

I'll be giving a shout out to the first place winner on my announcement board.

All three winners will keep a place in my library labeled URA K-Pop Winners. Thank you all so much for participating! 🥰

Judge's Note from Kmytho-" Before I get to the results. Let me tell you all one thing! I had a wonderful time reading your books! Do not feel discouraged if you do not place! Also, the participants who ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd barely have a point difference! That's how tough the competition was! Happy writing!" 

____________________________________ Congratulations finnwolf-fart for getting first place. Make sure to PM me as soon as possible for your winning sticker.

1st position- MOONLIT| Park Sunghoon by finnwolf-fart 

1)Cover and Title- 9/10

2)Blurb-10/10

3)Plot/Creativity/Originality- 20/20

4)Character Development- 16/20

5)Story flow- 8/10

6)Grammar- 10/10

7)Writing Style- 10/10

8)Overall engagement- 10/10

Total- 93/100

Review- I loved this book! The author has an amazing ability to portray scenes with their descriptions which are rich in vocabulary. Starting with the cover and title category, 1 point was deducted as I did not understand how the title is related to the story. Although I am sure you must have made them interconnected in the upcoming chapters but this is based on the first 5 chapters. Coming to character development, firstly I really loved their interactions (especially the one in which they went on a ride, the feelings experienced by them were felt by me too! Good job!) but for two unknown people, they were being too friendly. It felt like they had known each other since years. (Something which is not possible in barely a few days.) Although the transitions were smooth,towards the end of chapter 4 and 5 I felt the story was slightly rushed! Apart from all that! I personally enjoyed this story a lot! 

____________________________________ Congratulations sunflia2 for getting second place. Make sure to PM me as soon as possible for your winning sticker.

2nd position- How to Be Human| Minsung by sunflia2 

1)Cover and Title-10/10

2)Blurb- 9/10

3)Plot/Creativity/Originality- 20/20

4)Character development- 15/20

5)Story flow- 10/10

6)Grammar- 10/10

7)Writing Style- 9/10

8)Overall engagement-9/10

Total- 92/100

Review- This was my first time reading a book which had Minsung as their center ship! And I got to say that I enjoyed this a lot! The blurb is short. It provides the characters information but it's not enough. I really enjoyed the plot and I think I have said this before as well. But I really liked how you portrayed Jisung's father's reaction to him kissing a boy. That's how the majority of parents would react and I am glad that you portrayed it so close to reality. That brings out the other narrow minded side of our society! I am really impressed that you have divided the story into acts,then those beautiful banners and also provided some translations of a few korean words! It represents your hard work! Now about your writing style, I am surprised that you have made no dialogue tag mistakes! (Something which I as a writer struggle with) although I feel that "----" this has been repeated several times. (If you did not understand, let me know, I will point it out for you!). I loved each and every character! Especially Felix and the development between Minsung! But I feel like the kiss was slightly rushed and could have come later! Apart from that I will definitely recommend this to my fellow stay friends!

2nd place winning stickers! 🥰

__________________________________Congratulations strawberry1d for winning third place

Congratulations strawberry1d for winning third place. Make sure to PM me as soon as possible for your winning sticker.

3rd position- Art of a Bleeding Heart by strawberry1d 

1)Cover and Title- 10/10

2)Blurb-10/10

3)Plot/Creativity/Originality- 20/20

4)Character Development- 16/20

5)Story flow- 10/10

6)Grammar- 10/10

7)Writing Style- 9/10

8)Overall engagement- 6/10

Total- 91/100

Review- I love the title and the cover! They fit the story very well! The blurb is written very well as well. The story is not too fast paced or slow but just right. We got to see all the characters and it was not confusing to keep track of them. My favorite character was Cha-young and her bond with her family. What really stood out was that unlike many common fanfictions, where the step mother loves the MC's father for her money but here the situation was completely the opposite! Throughout the chapters, I felt that Cha-young did not get that development as compared to later chapters!(Yes,I did read ahead! That's how much I liked this story and I am really waiting for an update!) The writing style is great, but I feel the "bold" effect is used a lot sometimes! Those factors brought the engagement down. Apart from that I am in love with this story!

3rd Place Winning Sticker! 🥰

 For those who did not place, please reach out to Kmytho for your review and scores

Judges Note: (To all the participants! If you want even more detailed reviews then pm me Kmytho! 😁 I'd be more than happy to go over them with you. )