Contract/Arranged/Marriage of Convenience Romance Winners

Down below we have the winners for Contract, Arranged and Marriage of Convenience Romance. Congratulations to our winners!

Make sure you all PM me SapphirianJ82 to receive your winning stickers.

I have all the scores and reviews so if you did not place but would like to have your review reach out to me please and I'll send them your way. 

The first 🥇 place winner is! 

Book title: I'm Right Here

Author: lostlovefairy

Read and judged by iburnrice

➲ Title and Book Cover - (6/10)

The title is fitting for the plot. "I'm Right Here" an arranged marriage where the woman slowly makes her man open up to her. It's beautiful. Very creative and not overused. 

When it comes to the cover, I have to say it's too flashy. The background image is nice, and it shows the mood expressed throughout the story, but font and everything else did not match. Who wrote the book? I can't tell, because it's not on the cover.

➲ Blurb - (8/10)

The blurb is beautiful and neat. Has a few grammar mistakes, but not annoying. 

➲ Plot/Creativity/Originality - (17/20)

The plot is unique and well planned. It's original; nothing I've read in here before. 

The plot unfolds smoothly. An arranged marriage where the girl had already fallen for the guy but he was still being held back by his ex lover. Then the girl shows him that she's there. Ready to wait for him. Because she loves him. 

It's beautiful.

➲ Character Development - (15/20)

The characters were beautifully written as well. The main characters are relatable. For one, the girl trying to show the man that she's willing to help him forget about his heartbreaking past. And the guy being held back by his deep affection for his ex lover and all that. They also progress. There's great development. The guy forgets and learns to love the woman in front of him. 

➲ Story Flow - (8/10)

The story flows smoothly.

➲ Grammar - (5/10)

 Yes there are grammatical errors but they are not that annoying and it doesn't cause any discomfort to the reader. The writer should simply proofread her chapters before posting them.

➲ Writing Style - (6/10)

Everybody has their own unique writing style and I liked the writer's as well. Her vocabulary is in between. Basic when needed and advanced when needed.

➲ Overall Engagement and Enjoyment - (6/10)

The book is beautiful. The characters, the writing style. The blurb. It's a hard book to put down. There are a few interesting cliffhangers that keep you wanting for more. I'd say it's a very good read.

➲ Overall Score - (71/100)

➜ REVIEW :

"I'm Right Here" is a beautifully written book. Clearly, it's a first draft. But I must say, it doesn't feel like one. The writer may have made some mistakes, but the book's flow was amazing. Also the characters were beautifully portrayed.