Announcement

Another short announcement.

Today is the last day to complete payments to your judges. If you have not completed payments to the judges, your book is disqualified. So make sure to complete payments ASAP.

Judges if you have not previously asked for an extension, I need the scores and results by the 18th. PM me for my email so you can email the results to me. Or provide me with a link to Google Docs with the results. The option to copy and paste on Wattpad doesn't exist. So it's important that you get results for me through those means.

The next several days are going to be crazy for me. I'm getting my husband ready to go away on a business trip. He'll be leaving Saturday and will be gone for two weeks. So I'm spending this time with him before he leaves. On top of that, my kids have a four day weekend off from school. So they'll be home Friday through Monday. Birthday parties to attend, church and so on. So I will not be posting winning results until February 20th.

I'll be on Wattpad randomly over the days to check my messages for any concerns or questions you may all have. So don't be afraid to reach out to me.

I also have one more book to read for the Mafia category, so I'll be reading that one with all the spare time I can muster. So I'll be around. I'm not going completely MIA this weekend like I did last. Especially with the awards close to completion.

Have a nice weekend everyone!