Enemies to Lovers Romance Winners

Hello everyone! Down below we have the winners of the Enemies to Lovers Romance! Congratulations to our winners!

There are two second place winners with a score of 90. But the scores and reviews were done by two separate judges. And I know everyone is eager for the results. So in an effort to move things along I've decided to keep things as is. Instead of trying to go back and forth between judges. Normally I would be the judging factor to choose between the two. But couldn't decide because I've read the whole of both books and loved them both.

I have the results and reviews of all the participants in this category. So if you didn't place; but would like to have your results sent to you; reach out to me. SapphirianJ82

The first place winner will get a shoutout on my announcements board. All winners will have a place in my winners library. I've got to move some things around because I have too many libraries. So please bear with me as I get this all straightened out. 

For our first 🥇 place winner! 

So F*cking Special: 1996 By: RayeMurphy

Read and judged by ZenCave

Please PM me SapphirianJ82 with your email. So I can send your winning sticker for download. 😍

Title and Book Cover: (1-10)

10

An eye-catching cover which fits the title. 

 Blurb: (1-10)

9

The blurb was enthralling indeed. It did a great job of not revealing any big revelations and kept the curiosity going. I loved the ending line, and the grammar and vocabulary were perfect.

Plot/Creativity/Originality: (1-20)

19

The prologue was also an interesting scene that made readers curious and interested in the characters’ past. I liked that that specific scene was added as the prologue! It was refreshing to see it in Adrian’s POV and I was excited to know more about his character. It proved to be a unique plot and the inclusion of a time skip in the beginning was also intriguing.

Character Development: (1-20)

18

There seem to be hints of character development with the characters so far when compared with the prologue and the rest of the chapters. The characters are interesting and I love how the author has explained the characters/friends associated with July. The dialogues and July’s inner thoughts also bring light to understand these characters more.

Story Flow: (1-10)

10

The story has a good flow, it is not messy.

Grammar: (1-10)

10

I love that there were no noticeable grammar errors, which granted a smooth reading experience.

Writing Style: (1-10)

10

I LOVE the writing style!!! It was so smooth and so good! 

 Overall Engagement and Enjoyment: (1-10)

9

The smooth flow and writing style engage a reader and the plot definitely can be enjoyed!