~Chapter 3•Knocking~

•1st person•
   I started to use my magic to make my room my own. While changing the color of my bed sheets I fall to my knees. Fuck, another dizzy spell. They're coming more frequently now. I have to keep hiding them. So annoying.
*knock knock*
Who the fuck? Whatever, it's probably just Charlie coming to check on me. I use the bed to get on my feet again. I hold my head and sigh.
   "Coming." My time was groggy and annoyed. I open the door a look up to see the same toothy smiled and red eyes that were in the back of my mind since I got here. "What?" My tone was sharp. The corner of his smile twitched slightly. How odd.
  "Hello dear. Charlie wanted me to fetch you." His eyes hung half open. I sighed and my breath hitched when I got the chills. What the fuck is happening at this hotel?
  "Tell her I'll be down in five." I went to close the door but I stopped. I looked back at him. "Alastor, may I ask you a question?" His eyes widened slightly at my question.
  "You just did." He had a staticky laugh before stopping abruptly. "Yes dear you may ask. I have a feeling you would have anyway." He peered down at me. I'm taller then most demons and sinners in hell but Alastor almost towered over me. At least that's what I'd felt like. In reality he's only a few inches taller than me.
  "Why are you here, Alastor? You are an overlord, this is a shitty idea. Are you trying to do something with my sister? Like get more power from her? Or is this all for your own twisted idea of seeing Chuck fail at her dream?" My words were quite but stern when I said them. He was still smiling yes but you could tell he didn't want to. He chuckled and leaned down.
  "I'm here for entertainment. That's my whole purpose to do anything here in hell is for the entertainment." He leaned his head down. His mouth was by my ear. His breath trickled down my neck like hot venom. "Trust me dear, I could take her power in an instant. If I wanted to hurt her," his voice got low and my breath hitched. He's warning me? What's his fucking problem? "She would have been dead already." He straightened back up. The air felt thick and hard to swallow. A smile played at the corner of my mouth as he walked away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 426
Willow's notes: ahhh finally we're talking to the hoe. Next chapter I promise we'll hear more from the other cast members.