~Chapter 9•Pets Pt. 2~

*TW maybe*
•Alastor's POV•
Where is she? I knocked on her door. Charlie said she hasn't come back. I was going to buy her a drink to see if she'd tell me about those dizzy spells. The more dirt I have on her the easier it will be to take her power. Maybe...no. No way. She's only been here a few days. What would Vox want with her? She's the daughter of hell, there is no way. No. Just no.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•Your POV, 2 hours later•
He left me alone on his bed. I felt helpless again. I hate this place. What was I even thinking a year ago. This was all my fault. I wish my power wasn't taken. This happened every time we got into an argument. I took a long bath.
When looking at myself in the mirror, I felt disgusting. My body held scratches, bruises, cuts, and none of my pride. I put on some of my clothes I had here. Just some comfortable shorts and a crop top. I put my H/C hair up in a ponytail. I put on some slippers and grabbed a pack of cigarettes. I walked out onto his balcony like I had many times before.
I lite the cigarette using my remaining strength and little magic. I saw Vox walking and talking to Velvet. She didn't look up at me but Vox must have smelled my smoke. He looked up at me and gave a tiny wave with a small smile. My eyes grew wide and I turned my back. I put out my cigarette and went back inside. I fell to my knees and held my head.
Dizzy spell. My magic. I tried anything, everything. My magic is gone. He took it all. He told me he wanted me to show my people I'm powerful with and without powers but I'm not sure I am. I miss you, dad. I hate you so much right now.
I got up and walked to the door. I took an elevator down to Val's studio. He had angel working. I feel so bad. It's all my fault. If I would have gotten free I could have helped.
"Ah, I see Vox's bitch can still walk." He had a sharp toothy smile. It reminded me of Alastor. I wonder if he even is thinking about me. Why do I care? I don't.
"Shut up. Angel let's go." I glared at Val. He knew he had no say against me. Vox let me have everything I wanted here. That's something I liked about this place.
   Angel nodded and walked off to his dressing room. Val stood up and walked past me.
  "Just because Vox has a soft spot for you doesn't mean you're in charge. Watch yourself before Vox replaces you." He chucked and walked off. I sighed and put on a jacket.
   I walked outside and waited. A lengthy cold hand was placed on my shoulder. My eyes widened and I jumped. I turned around to see Alastor. Keep your composure, Y/N.
  "My dear what are you doing here? This is where the Vees live. It's literally on the top of the building." His eyes widened and he cupped my cheek. "Why are there bruises and scratches on you? What happened?" His tone turned serious.
"Nothing, just a bar fight. I'm fine. I just needed to see something. A small overlord thing, you know." I moved his hand away so he can't see anything more. Angel hurry up please.
"You're lying dear. You are the princess of hell, you could fight a petty sinner." He put his hands behind his back.
"I'll tell you later." In truth I never will. Hopefully he'll never mention it again.
"Fine. You're lucky angel is coming out. I guess those drinks from the bar wore off." My eyes widened but I don't reply. Angel came out a few moments later and we went home. Alastor walked me to my room. He held the door open. I walked in and heard the door close. Then I heard it lock. I turned around to see Alastor in my room. "You aren't getting off that easy," he leaned in, I felt his warm breath on my neck, "dear."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 689
Willow's notes: back to the purpose of the story, Alastor! I needed a plot point so this was just lore for the plot point. Yes I am using the 5 month gap in the episodes for my own story 👍
*edited 2/8/24*