~Chapter 32•Pleasure~

•1st person~smut btw~100 followers special•
"Alastor!" His hand slid down my thigh and pulled it up by his hip.
"I won't do anything you don't want." His lips drifted up and down my neck leaving harsh bites.
"Alastor you're crazy, we're in a meeting room."
"So well then. Do you want to see a new trick of mine?" His grip on my throat loosened.
"Fine then."
"Close your eyes." He gave me his charming smile and cupped my cheek. I did as he said with little to no hesitation. He could probably kill me right now. Oh well, dad has Charlie. "Open them." I did and we were in hotel once more.
"You still have some of my magic. I forgot about that." I look around his room. The curtains dimmed the light heavily. I felt the same hand reach around my waist. He pulled me back against his body. This is when I realized how much bigger he is than me.
His hand covered my whole stomach with a hard grip and pressure. Of course he was being as gentle as he could right now. Looking down at his hand I saw his under shirt sleeve only, rolled back slightly as well.
"Yes or no." His voice was soft.
"Yes." I gave in to all my temptations. I felt his cold hand trace put my stomach under my shirt.
•3rd person~let's see how this goes lol•
His hands reached the top of her bra, his fingers glided over the lace pattern on it. Reaching under it, she felt his long digits against the soft flesh of her breasts. Finger nails dig deep, not enough to break skin. He earned a soft sudden hum from the back of her throat.
His other hand reached down, sliding past the hem of her pants. He felt thin lace as his hand slid further down, stopping when he heard her breathe in sharply. Feeling warmth he rubbed slow circles on the wet fabric.
"I've barely done anything and you're already dripping. I'm flattered." His low chuckle seemed to echo threw the room. He moved the fabric out of the way, sliding his fingers threw her folds. Finally he dipped a digit into her wet entrance which welcomed him.
Everything fell together and overstimulated the poor girl. His right hand grabbed and pulled at her breasts. Meanwhile his left hand worked away. His thumb was rubbing circles on her sensitive bud of nerves while his middle and ring finger dipped in and out of her quickly.
Each jab made her core heat up more and more. Hard rough bites followed by sloppy kissing up and down her neck. She covered her mouth as lewd noises fell out.
He was drinking up her pleasure like it was the last water in hell. He feeds off of her pleasure. To be honest he gets off to it, making her happy and dependent on him. It's like a sick game he can't stop playing.
"A-Al." The words came out in quick sharp puffs. She was met with a soft hum. "I'm so close." He stopped immediately. She rubbed her legs together for any friction but it was a lost cause.
"I'm not done with you yet." He retrieved his hands and held her sides, guiding her to the bed. He wanted to be gentle with her in truth, not knowing her limits. This was like a trial run for him. He made her spin and sit. Pushing her back so her head was on a pillow he unclothed her quickly. Then he examined her nude body.
   She felt weird being fully exposed to him and him being clothed. None of her past relationships have gone like this. It's all been pleasing the men but he's doing nothing for himself. She sat up slowly and unbuttoned his shirt slowly. He allowed her to do so and slipped it off when she was finished.
   Then he pushed her back down and spread her legs. He looked at her for a while. Getting kinda self conscious she tried to close her legs but his hands stopped her.
  "I'm just looking at how beautiful you are. You're like a lily of the valley. Beautiful but untouched, people scared you'll bring death. You're really just defending yourself." He looked back down a hummed like he was responding to himself. She lay her head back, thinking of his words when the sensation of warmth was on her entrance.
   A slow stripe was licked up, focusing on her entrance and clit. After a few more long stripes he focused on her sensitive bud of nerves. He then returned his two digits back inside of her. The feeling was overwhelming and she covered her mouth to stop moans. She felt a strong hand move hers.
  "I want to hear you, please." His begs were almost needy. "Your voice is like a poison, a drug to me. I need to hear it." His eyelids were low with lust and you could see the shine around his lips. He was met with a soft mewl as a response.
   His licks continued as heat pooled in her lower abdomen. Her hands shot to his head, fingers entangling his hair. With every desperate tug his pace grew faster. Her thighs shook and enclosed his head further. Then her orgasm hit like a train. A warmth filled her body as her eyes rolled back and sick loud moans dripped from her mouth.
   Alastor didn't stop. In fact he did more. Both his fingers and mouth sped up. She could already feel the heat coming back into her low stomach. She squirmed to get away as the overwhelming stimulation was too much. But he persisted.
   Alastor couldn't deny he was turned on. He felt the fabric of his pants hold him back yet he didn't act upon it yet. He stayed focused on the helpless begs of Y/N.
   Another orgasm, warmth spread less and her muscles in her legs began to hurt. Her back ached but Alastor's free hand shot up and held her down. Not letting her get any breaks Alastor continued.
   He couldn't ignore it anymore. Her sounds called him and we're too sweet. With the hand that had held her down he reached for his belt, unbuckling it. It's been a while. He took out the digits in her and switched hands, using the wetness of his hand to stroke himself.
   She could tell something was amiss because she heard soft groans from him. Yet she was in her own world as another, less enjoyable orgasm took over. Her back was barely on the mattress and she tugged hard on Alastor's hair.
  "Al, please." She felt tears in the corner of her eyes. Alastor drank up her begs as they filled the cold air. She felt relief when his licking stopped. To her surprise she saw something she never thought she would; Alastor having an orgasm.
   He got off to pleasing her. He sat with his head back, eyes squeezed closed. His breathing was quick, like hers. His hand fell by his hip and his sheets had a white ribbon on them.    
   Catching her breath faster then him somehow, she lead forward, placing soft pecks all over his chest. She heard a soft hum and felt a hand stroking her hair.
  "You taste even sweeter down south." He looked down to see Y/N looking back up at him, a soft smile on her face.
  "Let's shower, hm?"
  "And let you fall? No, I'll start a bath. Stay and rest for a while. I'll clean the sheets."
   A while later he walks back out and picks her up slowly, being as gentle as a demon can. Setting her in the bath he left to change the sheets. After he came straight back and joined her in the bath. He washed her hair and body, kissing her body wherever and whenever he could, saying quiet compliments with them.
   Once clean he dried her hair and gave her a silk button up to where to bed. Because he was taller, it was baggy on her. They fell asleep, Alastor resting his head on her chest.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:1368
Willows notes:100 followers special. It had to be smut 🤭 actually I need feedback. I tried to go in the middle ground with what we(I) want and canon lol. Love you thank you so so much for your support