~Chapter 5•Dinner~

•1st person•
   After the long activity Charlie says it's time for dinner and asks who's turn it is. No one raised their hand. Alastor, seizing the chance to annoy me, spoke up.
  "I will make dinner, if Miss Morningstar will help." Instead of looking at Charlie, he looked at me. There are two Morningstars so I hope he doesn't get comfortable calling me that. I looked at Charlie and she looked happy that Alastor was wanting to get along with me. How could I make my little sister sad?
  "I guess me and the radio demon will be making you all food." I smiled and looked Charlie. I'm just happy she's happy. I walked towards the kitchen. Fuck. Dizzy spell. The staff won't save me while walking, I'll just look weird when I stop. I floated to the kitchen instead. I love using my powers but I chose to save my energy sometimes just in case. Floating isn't my main way of traveling, not anymore. When we got to the kitchen I looked at Alastor.
  "What do you want to make for dinner?" My tone had a hint of annoyance. His smile still plastered on his smug face.
  "I don't care my dear. I won't eat it anyway." Man this guy is going to get under my skin.
  "Well we can make a simple stew. Sound good enough?" His smile grows wider. How's that even possible?
  "Sounds lovely my dear. What shall I do first?" He looks around the kitchen.
  "Cut the vegetables. And be careful with the knife." He walked past me as I started to prepare the main stew. I went into the fridge when I hear music. Old music with some pops meaning it's on a radio. I turn around and see Alastor turning the dial on and old radio. He starts to softly hum. I roll my eyes and take the meat from the fridge. I put it in the sink to thaw. I had no support. Such a dumb mistake. Dizzy spell. I fall a little and hold myself up barely on the edge of the sink. I feel to hands snake onto my sides. I look up and it's Alastor. He better not say shit to Charlie. Wait he's holding my waist? Fuck this.
  "Are you okay my dear? You almost took quite a tumble there." He helped me stand fully although he still held me.
  "I'm fucking fine. Just a little dizzy." I held my head with my hand and closed my eyes. I think this red demon is making me dumber. I felt my knees grow weaker. Apparently Alastor felt it too because he picked me up and set me on the counter. If I wasn't so dizzy I would have slapped him. "What the fuck. You didn't have to do that." I glared at him. He still had that stupid smirk on his face. I bet he's enjoying this.
  "I don't need you falling when there are sharp things around." He moves back to cutting the vegetables. I watched as he diced them. I kept seeing his eyes shoot to me then back at the greens. I moved to get off the counter but I feel something on my stomach stop me. I look down at his hand. He was still chopping vegetables. "I told you I don't need you falling." His tone was stern.
  "I'm fine now." I try to move again but his hand stays firm. I'm literally the daughter of Lucifer, why am I letting him push me around like this?
  "I can tell you're not dear. Sit." He reaches past me and turns the radio up. I sit for a few songs watching him dice vegetables and listen to him hum. I slowly got down and walked back over to the stew I turned down the heat and walk beside him and started to cut the meat. There was something peaceful about standing and humming with him whenever I knew a song. Back in the palace I would listen to music for hours. It was my only entertainment. I knew most songs that the radio played. He looked amused when i hummed with him. Sometimes I softly sang, and he joined in. What's this dude up to?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words: 710
Willow's notes: Too wholesome? Idk how I feel about this. Let me know if y'all want to see anything. Love y'all 💋