~Chapter 19•Morning of 24 Hours~

•1st person•
Today I was awoken by someone sitting on my bed and moving some hair behind my ear. I open my eyes, which were still adjusting to the light.
  "Dear~" He basically sang.
  "Al? What are you doing? It's early." He chuckled as I sat up stretching.
  "My dear I want to cash in my 24 hours."
  "So soon?"
  "I had time to think. I know what I want today. And I hope you slept well, I'm using all 24 hours." I groan in annoyance. I swing my legs over the side of the bed. I look to see Alastor looking away. "Why wear such revealing things to bed." He made a tsk noise and got up. I decided not to push my luck since he would be controlling what I do all day.
"So what first?" I get up and walk behind him. He turned and faced me.
  "Go take a shower and meet me downstairs in 30 minutes."
  "You're giving me that long?"
  "I want you to look and feel your best. I'm taking you out for breakfast." I tilt my head but shrug.
  "Okay. Be down soon." I smiled and walked into my bathroom. 15 minutes later I walk out, drying my hair. I look at my bed to see a semi-formal outfit (you choose loves) it had a note on it.
'Just so we can match dear. -Al'  I laughed softly. I threw the clothes on and walked downstairs.
  "Aye! How do I look?" I slide down the railing. Angel claps and chuckles while husk shakes his head while smiling. I don't know where everyone else is.
  "Ya look great toots." Angel turns back to husk.
  "When you hurt yourself doing that shit don't come crying to me." Husk continued cleaning a glass.
  "Hey toots, where'd ya get the get up from?" Angels lower hand gestured to my outfit. I giggle and walk over to the men.
  "Al got it for me. He's taking me to breakfast." I giggled while angel made an ooo sound.
  "Don't get to close to him. He's an overlord after all, he might just take your power or soul." Husk looked at me from the corner of his eye. I sighed and opened my mouth but I felt a hand on my waist. I turned to see Alastor looking me up and down.
  "Now, that's much better than what you wear to bed." He chuckled and put his forehead on my head. I smiled and husk rolled his eyes.
  "I'm hungry." I walked past Alastor and he followed.
  "I have just the place my dear." He looked down at me as we walked. I got a head of him, looking back at him occasionally, he always had his eyes on me. I could feel his eyes on me, even when I wasn't looking at back at him I knew his eyes were on me. Hetold me directions and I walked. Soon I started to get suspicious.
  "We're at the palace. The fuck Al." I glared at him.
  "Go in there and get your powers back," he walked behind me and lent down. I felt a chill and I got dizzy, "Now." I felt my knees go weak. This is why I hate making deals, the power in them sucks.
"I won't, I-" I felt a hand wrap around from the back of my neck to the front. He pulled me backwards. My back was flush against his chest.
"A deal is a deal my dear." He used his pointer finger to push my chin up. My eyes met his. "You may be Princess of hell but for 24 hours i control you. Now, what will it be?" I took a slow deep breath in. This reminded me too much of Vox. So I responded how I usually do to Vox.
"Yes'm sir." He let go and pushed me forward a little.
"I'll be waiting." He chuckled deeply. Good I fucking hate deals. It was worth it though. His ears were so soft. Oh fuck I was spaced out for so long I'm in the palace.
*knock knock*
There were some crashes, bangs, and curses. When his door opens his eyes go wide and it's like he's never spoken.
"Dad. I need my powers back. 100%."
"I, uh, Y/N! Hey kiddo. Why? Wait you know the consequences." He was talking 100 words per minute.
"Dad, slow down. You heard me." I looked around in his room. Ducks. Rubber ducks. Oh dad, how you will never change.
"Okay. Fine. I owe it to you." I hug him although I didn't want to. It's what needed to happen so he wouldn't ask anymore questions.
••••••••••time skip••••••••••
I walk out of the gates stumbling. Alastor catches me before I fall.
"I see you got your powers my dear."
"Shut up and get me breakfast. I'm fucking starving." I was going to summon my own staff to help me walk but Alastor gave me his. That's the least he could fucking do. "Why did you get me to get my powers back?"
"To go to breakfast."
"What does powers and breakfast have to do with each other?"
"You'll see." We continued to walk and get to the train station.
"Al you can't go. You're a sinner."
"That's what your powers are for." He patted my head. I scoffed.
"I fucking hate deals." I walk into the station as Alastor chuckles behind me.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:902
Willows notes: this will be a long 24 hours I have to write. Also let me know if you want stuff to get spicy. Ik Alastor is asexual but I'm writing this for y'all so lmk