~Chapter 4•Broken Ice~

•1st person•
   I walk down the stairs with my staff in hand. I figured if I got another dizzy spell that I could just lean on it. It's better to have no questions from them. It was a dark oak staff with a crescent moon on top. It was a gift from my father when he sent me away to the first ring. When walking down stairs I see that everyone was gathered around Charlie. I step closer and join their spread apart oval they had going on. I guessed none of them really knew each other or they had one person they stuck with. I stood by the fluffy one. I swear I recognized him.
  "You wanted me Chuck?" I looked at Charlie and leaned on my staff a bit. Charlie nodded
  "Yes I thought since you'll be staying it is only proper to have you do the activities," she rubbed the back of her neck and her eyes were looking away, "it's just a thought and I just- I mean- please? You don't have to it's just what would be best." She rested her hands in front of her, her fingers intertwined. She hasn't changed. She started to be like this around me when my father made us spar and when i became colder towards her.
  "Ah yes. I guess it's only fair since I am staying here rent free." I nodded and she looked relieved. She smiled and immediately perked up.
  "Okay so since Y/N is new we will do ice breakers." Charlie smiled and I heard the cat like one sigh. He looked familiar too. "Okay so you'll say your name, and one thing you like." Charlie smiled and the others looked unamused except for the snake thing. Gods, that guy is weird. He has little eggs that follow him around too. Very, very weird. "Okay I'll start. My name is Charlie and I like to sing." She smiled and pointed at the girl by her, I believe that one is Vaggie. Whoever she is she rolled her glared at me.
"I'm Vaggie and I like Charlie." She said and looked at Charlie with a smile. I'm trying to figure out if Vaggie is trying to make me mad. I don't care much if Charlie dates. Weird. Charlie then point at the creepy snake.
"Oooo. My name is Sir Pentious and I love my eggs." He reached down and picked one up. Yep he's still creepy. Charlie does a tiny clap then moves onto the fluffy one who was drinking. He rolled his eyes.
  "Yeah yeah. I'm angel dust and I like p-" He didn't get to finish his sentence. The cat one interrupted.
  "I swear to god don't you dare say fucking porn." The cat one had a deep voice. His words made Angel Dust smile.
  "Chill I was going to say popsicle. Get your mind out of the gutter." Angel dust smiled and the cat groaned.
  "I knew I recognized you." I looked at angel and he raised an eyebrow. "No it's not any of your porn even though you're name goes around a lot. There was an overlord meeting I went to once and you were there with Valentino, yes?" I smiled at him and he looked in thought for a moment. When he remembered he smiled.
  "You were the chick who laughed at my jokes when everyone else ignored them. And after you gave me that expensive fucking shooter." He smiled as he recalled it. When Charlie moved her gaze he looked at me from the corner of his eyes. He knew that was a lie. He also knows about keeping things private. We will probably talk about this later.
   Charlie looked pleased I was making acquaintances. Charlie then pointed at the cat.
  "I'm not doing this." The cat glared.
  "Please. Just once!" Charlie pleaded. He let out a heavy sigh.
  "I'm husk. I like drinking." He cleaned and glass and Charlie did tiny jumps and small claps. I know where I know husk from now, though I won't say it. He used to be an overlord. He lost all his power to Alastor. Charlie pointed at the small one next, probably because Alastor had already introduced himself to me. The small one was jumping up and down.
  "I'm Nifty! And I like death." She laugh maniacally. I take it back, she's the creepy one. I'm glad to have this over. I don't using this staff to stand. Fuck. Charlie pointed at me.
  "Okay, I'm Y/N. I like boxing I guess." It is true. I do like to fight and work out. I'm quite good at it too. I couldn't help but feel eyes on me this whole time. I finally do what I've been dreading. I look at Alastor. We make eye contact, his eyelids are low and his smile big. What does he want from me?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Words:799
Willow's notes: Ik not really an Alastor chapter but it's needed context. Next chapter will be more exciting and there will be Alastor. Also I have distracts for wrestling so it might be a little slow.