Chapter 2

I finally say goodbye to the last guest and drop the fake smile I have been keeping on my face

I finally say goodbye to the last guest and drop the fake smile I have been keeping on my face. Small arms are wrapped around my waist and my muscles relax when a small kiss is pressed against my back.

"Hi, you." she whispers, and I turn around, pulling her tighter against my front and resting my chin against the top of her head.

"Hi, princesa."

"Wanna go?" I sigh in contentment.

"I thought you'd never ask." I slowly bring my hand up and cup the side of her face. I let my eyes analyze every inch of it. She's so beautiful. I slowly lean down and press a delicate kiss on her lips. She fists my suit and pulls me closer, intensifying our kiss. My hand that is holding her waist curls further around her.

I take a deep breath and feel the mood change. I pull her harder against me and walk her backward until her back is pressed against the wall.

"I need you." I breathe against her lips and pull away enough to see the blush creeping up her cheeks. I push my leg between hers, demanding an answer. She let her head fall back and tighten her grip on my arm. "Yeah, we're leaving." I say and grab her hand rushing outside of the place toward my car. I hear her giggle behind me and smile to myself.

God, I love her.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Where do you think you are going?" I pull her back to me as I close the door of our apartment. She laughs into my chest as I walk forward taking her with me.

"I need to shower, Ares."

"No, you don't."

"Yes, let me go. I am taking a shower." she pushes away from me, and I groan. She chuckles and waves at me as she runs to our room.

I wait for about three excessively long seconds before running after her.

Surprisingly, when I peek into the room, her dress is already tossed on the floor and the shower's running. I hurry to get out of my own clothes and silently sneak into the bathroom. I close the door behind me and just take a minute to look at her.

She's massaging her scalp with the shampoo as the water slides into her long blond hair and down her back. She turns a little, giving me a view of her profile. Her thin waist moves as she washes the product off. Her breast glister with drops of water and the white foam mixed with water slides against her nipples.

I stop holding back and make my way to her. I let my hand slowly slide on her smooth waist and wrap my arms around her. She leans back into me and I bury my head in her neck, pressing a slow and teasing kiss on her skin.

"Baby..." She moans and gives me space to kiss her neck. I let one of my hands slide up and brush against her erect nipple.

"Can I touch you?" She nods and I slide my other hand slowly down to her core. My fingers slip easily between her lips, and I press them gently against her clit. She takes in a shaky breath and rests her head against my shoulder. Her hand grips my arm when I slowly slide a digit inside of her. She bit her lips to hold back her moans. I don't say anything but gosh the things I wish I could do.