Sweet Broken Emily

In the Hazbin Hotel, the crew gathers in the lodge once again.

Charlie: (excited) Okay, listen up everyone. My Dad has invited all of us to his place for dinner today, so I need you all on your best behavior.

Angel Dust: (calmly) Relax, Charlie. We won't embarrass ourselves in front of the king of Hell.

Niffty: (excited) Ooh, I can't wait to see the ultimate bad boy mansion.

Emily: (excited) I can't wait. For being the devil, he's so nice.

Charlie: (calmly) Oh, Emily, by the way, how's your wing doing? I see you removed the bandages.

Emily: (calmly) Yeah, it's almost healed, so soon I'll be able to fly again.

Charlie: (calmly) That's great news.

Vaggie: (curious) Wait, who's gonna look after the hotel while we're gone?

Alastor: (calmly) That would be me. We can't leave this hotel vulnerable. Besides, any day now, I might get an update on our new residents.

Angel Dust: (calmly) Speaking of vulnerable, you two have been awfully quiet these past few days.

The group turns to Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb.

Sir Pentious: (awkwardly) Well... we... it's nothing.

Angel Dust: (teasingly) Oh really?

Cherri Bomb: (awkwardly) Angel, please don't start.

Angel Dust: (realizing) Oh, I see what's going on here. It seems like the snake has its tail in the cherry, if you know what I mean.

Charlie: (realizing) Oh... so you two have been... doing it.

Sir Pentious: (embarrassed) That's none of your business.

Emily: (confused) I'm confused, what are you all talking about?

Vaggie: (calmly) Emily, just don't think about it.

Before the conversation can continue, a beam of light flashes in the middle of the lodge, and the group gets off the sofas to see it.

Charlie: (calmly) Alright, everyone, my Dad is here.

The group gathers round as the king of Hell descends towards them and immediately hugs Charlie.

Lucifer: (excited) Oh, Charlie, it's been too long.

Charlie: (calmly) Dad, relax. It's only been a few days.

The two separate from the hug as Lucifer creates another portal for them all to walk through.

Lucifer: (calmly) Right, will you all please walk in one by one.

-

Meanwhile, in V Tower, in Velvette's department, Lute stands next to a mirror as Velvette looks at her phone.

Lute was uncomfortable with the situation. Never in a thousand years of being Adam's right-hand woman would she have imagined being in Hell, preparing to have a makeover from an overlord, especially one like Velvette.