The Original

(Note: This is a little announcement. This fanfiction is about 60-70% complete, and I'm slowly planning my next fanfiction.

Green With Evil

Now, this title may be changed later on

Now, this title may be changed later on. I'm going to reveal more details in upcoming chapters. Only two things I can confirm: it will have Emily X Odette (which I really should find a name for), and it is unconnected to this fanfiction, although it will use a few ideas from this fanfiction. If you have any suggestions or ideas for it, feel free to ask.)

-

The sun rises on a new day. As they walk, Angel Dust and Lute share a quiet conversation, their voices hushed as they discuss their concerns about Odette's encounters with Valentino.

Angel Dust: (whispering) Lute, did you notice something strange about Odette's panic attacks?

Lute: (whispering) Yeah, it's like clockwork. Every time she's alone, Valentino shows up.

Angel Dust: (nervously) But that doesn't make sense. If Valentino's really back, I would've sensed him. He's my owner, after all.

Lute: (thoughtfully) Exactly. So either Odette's imagining things, or... something else is going on.

Angel Dust's expression darkens as he considers Lute's words, the implications sinking in.

Angel Dust: (hesitantly) You don't think... she's losing her mind, do you?

Lute: (grimly) I don't know, but we can't ignore the possibility. If Odette's not in control of her own actions, she could become a danger to herself and others.

Angel Dust's heart sinks at the thought of having to confront Odette, but he knows they can't afford to ignore the situation.

Angel Dust: (reluctantly) So what do we do? Fight her? Kill her?

Lute: (solemnly) I hope it doesn't come to that. But if it's the only way to protect the rest of the crew... we'll have no choice.

As Emily walks beside Odette, she notices the fear etched into her girlfriend's features, her heart breaking at the sight of Odette's distress.

Emily: (softly) Odette, you're shaking again... What's wrong?

Odette's breaths come in ragged gasps, her hands trembling as she struggles to find the words to express her terror.

Odette: (frantically) Emily, I... I can't shake this feeling... that Valentino's gonna... gonna make me... do things... like before...

Emily: (urgently) Odette, listen to me. I won't let that happen. I promise you, I'll protect you with everything I have. You don't have to face him alone.

Odette clings to Emily, her body trembling with fear as she buries her face in Emily's shoulder, seeking solace in her girlfriend's embrace.

Odette: (tearfully) Please, Emily... I'm so scared... I don't know what to do...