chapter five

A/N: get ready. i'm just saying. enjoy! :)

Elaine pulls back with her eyes widened, gazing at the woman—who happened to be her teacher—who had just kissed her in the middle of her classroom. She hesitated, pondering her next move. She sensed Ms. Yeong's heavy breath on her lips, curious if she would mention their actions. However, the woman remained silent, simply observing the hooded look in her eyes. The air was thick with desire and urgency, but silence prevailed between them. After what had happened, they were largely dumbfounded.

"I–"

"Stop," the woman whispered, her thumb touching Elaine's lips gently. She looks back at her, nearly losing consciousness. "Don't speak."

Ms. Yeong was fully aware that speaking would only lead to further disgust in the room.

Elaine nodded with a calm breath, her chest rising and falling steadily. She responded softly, as though she were being observed. "Okay, Ms. Yeong."

The older woman leaned in and passionately kissed the girl, her hands instinctively clasped behind her back. Elaine lets out a loud groan, causing the woman to nearly collapse. They shared a passionate kiss as if time was running out. Elaine was aware that if they paused their kissing, it would lead to conclusions and realizations. But she desired this to occur, and she longed for Ms. Yeong that deeply.

Ms. Yeong let out a low groan as they kissed, running her tongue along the roof of Elaine's mouth. While they were kissing fervently, her hands moved down to her waist, drawing her closer. She was famished; she needed Elaine as if she were essential. She was in a state of desperation, a feeling she had rarely experienced before, except for the time she almost didn't pass her teaching degree at Oxford.

"I've desired this for so long," Ms. Yeong says deeply, her lips moving down to Elaine's neck, whimpering. "You're so sweet, Elaine. I want you so much–"

"Elaine? Are you still there?"

They paused their movements upon hearing a voice they recognized from outside. Elaine recognized the person as Francis. She blanked on their plans to watch a football match together because Carl had invited them the day before. She quickly broke free from Ms. Yeong's hold and leaped off the table with the agility of a tiger.

"I-I need to leave."

"I'm sorry–"

Elaine interrupts her. "It's fine, it's fine." She glanced over her shoulder, relieved that Francis wasn't watching through the small window. She glanced at Ms. Yeong and added, "I'll see you on Friday."

Ms. Yeong nodded, seemingly unfazed by the situation, even leaning against the edge of her table to support her lower back. As the woman tried to bid farewell, Elaine swiftly exited through the door, signaling that it was time for her to depart too.

"What's the holdup?" Francis looked puzzled when she spotted Elaine leaving the classroom, oblivious to her disheveled hair. Her friend scrutinized her carefully, as if probing her.

"I was assisting Ms. Yeong with class work–"

"Sorry," Ms. Yeong interrupted her as she walked out of the door, letting out a deep sigh. "She, uh, I required her assistance for something."

Francis flashed a sweet smile at Ms. Yeong as she noticed her blouse was unbuttoned, revealing a hint of cleavage. She glanced at Elaine's hair and her slightly wrinkled shirt. She methodically connected the pieces until she uncovered a shocking secret that had taken place in that classroom.