chapter sixteen: love

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!

/

As soon as Amelia took me into her room, I was pushed up against the wall. With our hands firmly clasped around each other, we shared a passionate kiss. She lifts my thigh, tucks her hand into the hem of my dress, and palms my ass gently. She pulls away from my mouth with a euphoric sigh and hooded eyelids.

"Do you want this?" She exhaled.

I was the type of person who refused to rush things. Now that I'm pressed up against the wall in front of her, I know for sure that I want this more than ever. I nodded.

"Please," I moaned, licking my lips. I can still taste the apple chapstick in my mouth. "Do whatever you want to me."

"Anything?"

"Anything." I repeated her words as I felt her fingers linger closer to my core, her mouth gaping as she realized how wet I was from the kiss. She grinned.

"I did this to you?" Is this even a question?

"You make me—"

"I make you what, honey?" With so much yearning coming out of her, she hummed in a teasing way and licked my upper lip. "Tell me, sweetheart. What would you like me to do to you?"

"Take me to your bedroom," I begged, grabbing her dress strap to pull her closer. When we kissed again, I could feel her tongue all over my mouth. It was all warm and wet, and I felt myself becoming more excited. "Just take me to your bedroom."

Amelia pins me down on her bed and gradually removes my dress until my undergarments are visible. She glanced at my body for a time, and I was left wondering what she was thinking. Is my body hot enough for her? I told myself.

She said with a sigh, "You're so beautiful." I laughed.

"You've seen these parts before."

"And your boobs are incredibly delicious," Amelia says, planting an open mouth kiss on my chest before unclasping my bra and throwing it across the room. "Oh my god, you look so beautiful."

"Amelia–"

"Be quiet, I'll take care of you."

There were several times she told me she wouldn't hurt me or make me feel bad because she knew I was a virgin. So I felt safe when she pressed her hands against my breast, palming and squeezing until I kept moaning in the room where she slept with her husband. It turned me off to think about them sleeping here, so I tried to forget about it and let Amelia kiss my skin like she was hungry for me.

"Can I remove your panties?" I nodded, and she gently removed my underwear until I was completely naked in front of her. I covered myself with my arms, but she grabbed both of my wrists and locked them above my head.

"Don't," Amelia said softly, her chest heaving. "I want to see all of you."

"Please let me see you too."

She looked at me for a moment before slowly taking off all of her clothes in front of me. When I saw her breasts, I almost felt my back arch. She was a gorgeous woman. To be more specific, I could almost picture her in baroque art. Amelia spread my legs apart and sat in between them, resting her front against mine. She slowly hugs my back and begins kissing me again, sloppy but passionate.

I said, "Fuck me," and she pulled her head away. "Amelia, I want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you?" I nodded. "Sweetheart, I want to take my time with you."