Triplets

Uru's POV

Uru's POV

It's been several weeks since Tama left with Zira and her pride. It looks like rain is coming. But with it, there's also a risk of fire. As it looks like a lighting storm. The change of weather put me into labor a few days ago. To three beautiful girls. Malkia, Rozi and Kiburi. I love them all dearly.

Father hasn't meet them yet. Sarabi and the other lionesses ave kept him away. While I bonded with my cubs. But they won't be able to keep him away much longer. They are his grand cubs after all.

We've also had two new lionesses join us. Taya and her sister Zoe. Both follow our hunting laws and respect the circle of life. They are strong and are willing to help us stop my father.

(Scar's cave) Third Persons POV

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen. Nobody knows my sorrow" Zazu sings. As he stands in a bone cage, while Scar lounges on his throne, picking his teeth with a bone.

"Oh, Zazu, do lighten up" Scar tells him. Tossing the bone at Zazu. It hits the cage and bounces off it. "My daughter had cubs a few days ago. Sing something with a little...bounce in it" he instructs Zazu.

"It's a small world after all..." Zazu starts to sing.

"No! No! Anything but that" Scar snaps glaring at him.

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts. Deedle dee dee. There they are a-standing in a row" Zazu sings. Scar waves his paws to the beat in a good mood.

"Bum  bum bum bum" he hums along. Scar picks up a skull and uses his claws to make its jaw move. "Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head!" he sings with Zazu.

"Oh, I would never have had to do this for Mufasa" Zazu complains. Scar lunges at Zazu, causing him to back away. As Scar glares at him hotly.

"What?! What did you say?" Scar demands.

"Oh, nothing" Zazu lies.

"You know the law. Never, ever mention that name in my presence. I am the king!" Scar snarls.

"Yes, sire, you are the king. I...I... Well, I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences in your royal managerial approaches" Zazu explains lamely.

"Hey, boss!" Banzai shouts as he appears with Shenzi and Ed.

"Oh, what is it this time?" Scar asks annoyed. He has grown wary of the hyenas constant complaints.

"We got a bone to pick with you" Banzai tells him.

"I'll handle this" Shenzi assures him. The looks up at Scar. "Scar there's no food, no water" she tells him. Scar rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. It's dinnertime, and we ain't got no stinkin' entrées!" Banzai cries.

"It's the lionesses' job to do the hunting" he reminds them.

"Yeah, but they won't go hunt" Banzai tells him.

"True, they all keep fawning over those cubs" Shenzi states.

"Oh, eat Zazu" Scar tells them.

"Oh, you wouldn't want me. I'd be so tough and gamey and ewww" Zazu states.

"Oh, Zazu, don't be ridiculous. All you need is a little garlic" Scar tells him.

"I thought things were bad under Mufasa" Banzai whispers to Shenzi and Ed.

"What did you say?!" Scar demands glaring at the three hyenas. Maybe the hyenas have out lived their usefulness. Shenzi nudges Banzai.

"I said, uh, Qué pasa?" he says with an innocent grin.

"Good. Now get out" Scar snaps. Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed shuffle past Scar. They pause in the entryway of  the cave and look back at Scar.

"Yeah, but we're still hungry" Banzai tells him.

"Out!" he roars and the three hyenas run with their tails between their legs. "Looks like I need to have a word with Sarabi" he growls and loves. Heading for the den.

Uru's POV

"Scar, what a surprise" Sarafina says.  We all look up to see him enter. I tighten my paws around my cubs.

"Sarabi we must talk" father states.

"Later Scar, why not come meet your grand cubs?" she suggests. He looks at me. I give a small smile and he approaches us slowly. The others let him past. But watch him like a hawk.

"Father, my daughters" I say proudly.

"All three?" he asks and I nod my head. I like Malkia head fondly. "Names?" he asks.

"Malkia and Kiburi" I say nodding to them. "The one sleeping it Rozi" I add.

"Lovely names" he praises. "Now Sarabi come and see me later. We have important matters to discuss" he states. "Keep up the good work Uru" he tells me before leaving.

"What does he want to discuss?" Taya asks.

"Probably why we haven't been hunting" Dwala states.

"I think we need to strike tonight" Shani states.

"It's to dangerous with the triplets around" Sarabi states.

"We know a safe place for them" Zoe states. "It's a small cave not far from here. It's in running distance and easily dependable" she explains.

"If we do attack, Nani, Shani, Taya, Zoe I want you four to take my daughters and hide them. Don't leave them until we have dealt with my father and his hyenas" I tell them. "We'll wait to see how his talk with Sarabi goes" I state. They all agree with the plan.

I nudge my cubs towards my stomach. If we are going to fight tonight. I want to ensure they have a full stomach before they leave with their protectors. Even if it does zap some of my energy to produce milk for them. It'll be worth it if we overthrow my father and can take back our home form the hyenas.

(Time skip)

"Sarabi!" father yells.

"Don't go" I beg. He sounds mad.

"I am not afraid of him" she states as she gets up. "Take them out the back way" she tells Shani before leaving the den. Nani, Taya and Shani pick up my daughters. And leave the den as all focus is on Sarabi as she approaches my father. I stand with the others, ready for anything.

A/N

Picture above of the triplets. Malkia (rusty cub), Rozi (sleeping cub) and Kiburi (Dark brown cub).