Between Us

Freen's POV

After finishing playing with Fluppy, I decided to check my phone for a new post online.

As I checked, I almost dropped it in surprise.

Becky's latest post was stirring up commotion again, this time with her wearing a white sando, looking beautiful and alluring.

Yet, it left me feeling uneasy, a sensation I can't explain it. It felt as though I wanted to shield that image, reserving it just for myself.

Contemplating whether to message her, I hesitated, fearing another round of teasing. Oh, the struggle. But I mustered the courage and sent a message.

"Babe, I just saw your post." Clicking send, I braced for her reply.

"Yes, babe, did you like it? Haha," she teased, evoking a blush from me, hidden thankfully from her sight.

"As always, you're stunning, but... would you mind deleting it? Given the attention it's receiving, and well, some people out there might get the wrong idea." Unsure whether to hit send, my nerves were on edge.

With a final click, I sent the message.

As Becky typed, I became nervous. Anxiety gnawed at me-was she angry? Was I being too forward?

"Why is she taking so long?" I wondered aloud.

I decided to send another message, reassuring her of my unwavering support.

"You know I'm behind you in everything you do. I just want us both to feel comfortable with our online presence, ensuring no one disrespects you. But if you prefer not to, that's okay."

Awaiting her response, I felt a knot form in my stomach.

And then it came, her reply with a condition. What could it be?

"And what's the condition?" I inquired, my nerves mounting.

"Answer me honestly, babe. Do you see me as more than just a sister?" Becky's question caught me off guard, my heart racing.

Closing my eyes, her image filled my mind, and I couldn't deny it.

"Yes," I admitted, mustering the courage to send the message.

Moments later, her response arrived.

"Deleted :)"

I chuckled to myself, knowing fans would speculate once more, unaware of our private exchange.

But...Becky's mischief knew no bounds; she'd posted a video on TikTok in the same outfit. She'd certainly caught me off guard, yet I couldn't resist watching.

As I thought about it, doubts crept in. Was it directed at me, or was I overthinking?

"Ti amo?" I whispered, thinking of Becky.

Was this her way of responding to our chat? The butterflies in my stomach seemed to agree.

And in that moment, I knew... it was the start of something new.

:)