Silent Confessions

Becky's POV

I'm here at the Vivo endorsement event, just waiting to be called.

I recalled the conversations I had with Freen last night. She called me after talking to Tita, and I got curious about their conversation, so I asked her about it. She just said everything's okay and suggested that we talk privately after our respective events. Is this a dinner date?

I felt excited and couldn't help but smile while waiting.

Suddenly, a staff member called my name, signaling that it was my turn to go onstage.

Lost in thought, I didn't realize I was seated in the MC's seat. Not on the couch where other guest seated. They all laughed and my mistake created a happy mood during the show.

Maybe it's because I'm so used to sitting next to Freen; I'm not used to having others around me, except for some of our co-artists.

After awhile, the event ended smoothly.

"That was epic," I whispered to myself, chuckling as I got into the car. Some fans were waiting outside. I waved to them and smiled sweetly. I'm happy that they're always there to support me since the beginning.

As I sat in the car, heading to the restaurant Freen and I agreed upon, I checked for updates on TikTok and Twitter. I furrowed my brow at what I saw.

My mood started to shift.

"Hmmm...Freen Sarocha Chankimha...I'll want to cut your hands right now," I muttered, laughing with a hint of jealousy.

No, not just a hint..I'm think jealousy hit me right now.

There were pictures of Freen with the female co-endorser. I know it's just work, but I'm not used seeing friend being sweet to other girls.

In one picture, she was holding her hand, and in another, Freen's hand was on her waist.

I fell silent for a moment.

"Becky, you're not jealous; it's just work," I kept telling myself.

But failed.

+-+-+

I arrived at the restaurant and immediately looked for the table we reserved.

I sat down and waited. I decided not to check for updates anymore.

Just as I was resting, Freen suddenly called. I got excited because I thought she's already nearby.

"Hello P'freen?" I answered.

"Ahm...Bec, I'm sorry...but can we cancel our dinner? There's been an unexpected extra shoot for today," she said apologetically.

After hearing this, my mood completely changed. I was excited for our dinner and even feeling a bit jealous earlier. Then the dinner is canceled?

"Calm down," I told myself.

I also felt sad because we're leaving for Vietnam again tomorrow for another event. But I understand it's work. I just can't help but feel upset.

"Okay P'Freen, I'll cancel our reservation," I said coldly.

But I need to understand because sudden shoots are sometimes normal for us as actresses and endorsers.

"Thank you, Becca, I'm really sorry. Let's just go together to the airport tomorrow, okay?" she said apologetically again.

"Okay," I replied shortly.

I hear that someone called her in the background.

"I need to go. But please don't be upset with me, Babe? See you tomorrow," Freen said.