A Tale of Yes

Becky's POV

"Babe, look," Freen said to me while we were waiting for the Dream GL event to start. We were there to support our fellow artists, especially Heng and Nam.

I glanced at what Freen showed me. It was tweets about us. They said we were matching outfits.

I just chuckled a bit. Sometimes Freen and I really borrow clothes from each other. Guilty as charged. We grinned.

"Babe, where are we going later? Don't we have a date?" I asked Freen, who immediately turned to me.

"Wow, are you asking me out on a date?" She replied, seemingly amused.

"Yeah, of course. We've been quite busy last week and this upcoming week," I replied to her.

"Okay, Babe, but I prefer staying in. Is that okay? Either in your place or at my place?" She asked.

I understand, because sometimes it's better to be at home. We are free to move around than in public.

"Hmm, let's just stay at my condo since your stuff is still there, right? From last night?" I suggested, winking at her. She wrinkled her nose in response.

Actually, she stayed over at my condo last night. We were reading our scripts together.

"Okay, sure, Babe," she said, and we both settled into our seats as we felt the artists arriving on stage.

---

After the event, we just took pictures with others and then headed home.

Even though I know how to drive, Freen still insisted on driving.

When we reached my condo, she excused herself to take a shower, and I followed suit afterward.

We're resting now in the living room. She's sitting on the couch while I'm lying down with my head on her lap.

"Babe, we look good here, don't we?" I showed her my IG post, and she smiled, noticing the caption.

"You're being subtle, huh? 'You, me, and Bazaar with a heart?'" She chuckled. I noticed she also posted.

"Ahm Babe," she said.

"Hmm?" I replied to her.

"I have something to tell you... I don't know if the management already mentioned this to you, but actually, I'll be in a movie with Mario Maurer," she hesitantly said, as if gauging my reaction.

"Really, Babe? Co..congrats! I'm happy for you," I sat up and faced her. I tried to sound genuinely happy, but honestly, I was feeling a mix of emotions. However, the predominant feeling was happiness for her project. It's just really a proud moment because it's her solo achievement.

"When I had a movie, you were there to support me. It's only fair that I do the same," I said sincerely.

"Is that all you're gonna say, Babe?" Freen asked me, as if expecting a different reaction from me.

"Yeah, Babe, I'm happy for you... with everything we've been through, we deserve all of this... you deserve it," I said genuinely.

"Is there something else you want me to react, Babe?" I added, playfully asked her back.

"Well, I was expecting... maybe a little jealousy," she said, laughing.

"Ah, really? You want that?" I playfully challenged her.

"Is it really okay with you, Babe, honestly?" she asked.

"Okay, honestly? yes, it's fine, Babe, and honestly too... I'll admit, I felt a little jealous. Because it means you'll be shooting with someone else... and... I don't know what lines or actions you'll have there," I said, pouting slightly.