Reel and Real: Love Bound

Becky's POV

"Hey, everyone! I'm just studying and reading scripts, but I thought I'd hang out with you all for a bit," I said as I went live on Instagram, engaging with my fans while studying. I smiled brightly as I read their comments and responded to their questions.

Suddenly, a notification popped up on my screen, indicating that Gemini had joined my live.

"Oh, hey Gemini! What's up?" I greeted him.

Gemini appeared on the screen, flashing a charming grin.

"Hey Becky! Just wanted to say hi and see how you're doing."

My smile widened at the sight of my friend.

"Studying," I said. Gemini seemed surprised and asked where I was studying. I just said it's online learning. He also asked my age and discovered that I'm 2 years older than him.

Our conversation drifted to golf, and we made plans to play when we have time. He bid goodbye and left the live.

I continued interacting with the fans, but the thought crossed my mind that Freen might have watched and gotten jealous.

"Uh oh... I might be in trouble," I nervously thought to myself. Did she watch it?

I decided to end the live early and focus on studying. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

+-+-+

As I arrived at the shooting location, my eyes kept scanning the crowd until they landed on Freen. She was sitting alone, reading her script.

"Hey, Babe," I greeted her, smiling but feeling a little nervous.

She looked up and hesitated for a moment before returning the smile.

"Hi Babe," she answered. I couldn't read her expression.

I took a seat beside her, fidgeting with my fingers.

"I, uh... I wanted to talk to you Babe. Did you watch my live last night?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, remaining composed. Still reading her script.

I took a deep breath, gathering my thoughts.

"I'm sorry if I let Gemini join my live stream, Babe."

She nodded, acknowledging my apology.

"It's fine, Nong. He's still your friend, and I have no right to control who joins your live. It's just that... hmm... nothing... it's fine," she said, trying to gather her thoughts but stopped at the last moment.

"Babe, I know what's troubling you...I realize I shouldn't ask him to play golf...Am I right?"

"Yes, But I know you still have the right to go out with your friends, like what I'm doing. The thing is, I don't publicly invite others while the fans are watching," she said to me. Trying to lower her voice.

"After I watched the live and read the tweets and comments, there are fans who are shipping you with him... that's a bit painful to read Bec." She continued.

I listened attentively, sensing Freen's understanding tinged with a bit of jealousy.

"But it means a lot to hear you say that... it means you're aware of my feelings," she added.

I smiled at her.

"I'm really sorry Babe. I miss you," I said, kissing her cheek in a flash.

Freen's expression softened, the tension between us easing.