Silent Love Story

Freen's POV

I just arrived home after the shoot. My body aches from all the space scenes we've been doing. But it's okay because it's for the improvement of our movie.

Feeling a bit sad because Becky isn't here. She went home to the Philippines to support her brother.

So, I decided to post on IG earlier: "Find happiness in life every time you wake up. Just find it."

I tried to be lively even though I'm feeling a bit lonely without Becky here in Thailand.

We've been chatting briefly, though.

But now it's Saturday night before bed, and I decided to check my phone. First, I looked at updates on Twitter and TikTok.

I smiled because, just like when we came back last year at SM North, the reception for Becky and Richie is still warm. Filipino fans love us, so we're always happy to come back to Philippines.

I watched various fan cams. My tiredness slowly faded when I saw Becky enjoying herself. She was so happy, especially when Ms. Glaiza and Ice sang "Love Story." The fans joined in and squealed. Aunt and uncle were happy too.

"I wish I could've been there," I thought as I continued watching, up to the part where they ask her for a Yes.

"Hmmmp" I laughed.

"They should be thankful there's no one guarding her. Busy in Thailand. Haha"

I also saw Richie's update on his Broadcast.

"She was beautiful as always." I looked at her with longing.

When are they coming back? I'm missing her. I remembered we have a shooting schedule on Monday. I can't wait to see her.

I checked her messages in our group chat.

Yes, group chat but it's actually just the two of us here, haha.

I chuckled because she always makes sure to update me on their whereabouts. I have replied when I'm resting during shoots.

Some of our convo from earlier:

"Babe, good morning. Did you have breakfast before the shoot? If not, please eat first, okay?"

"Good morning babe, yes, I had breakfast. I'm on my way to the taping. Take care there and enjoy. Make sure you eat, and drink lots of water, please," I replied to her.

"Babe, I'm having breakfast with the fam," with a picture of them. And she's even holding water. Haha. Such an obedient child.

"Babe, we're just wandering around the mall."

"Babe, we're on our way to Richie's event. Too bad you're not here :( I miss you."

And those were her last updates.

I didn't reply much today because we finished the remaining scripts for the day, and we went home early.

I really requested this because I miss talking to her.

I adjusted my position before dialing.

Ringing... her phone rang, but no answer. I tried once more. Still no answer.

One more try. I told myself.

Ringing... I've tried several times. But no answer. I wondered because she always has her phone with her.

I checked the time. By this time, after the event, they might be having dinner with the Wide producer and Richie's co-artists.

I sighed deeply.