⸻ THIRTY-TWO ⸻

I never sat on anyone's face, and I'm glad Lex is the one I get to experiment with

I never sat on anyone's face, and I'm glad Lex is the one I get to experiment with. But I'm not sure how to hold myself, especially since he's tied up and can't push me up. I shouldn't actually sit on him, right? Uncertain, I lower myself enough to be easily accessible to him and stare at the wall before me, a little anxious.

"You weren't kidding. You're all swollen and open for me. And fucking dripping."

"I enjoyed it a lot, yes."

"You'll enjoy this even more." His light kiss on my overly sensitive clit makes me jump a little at the electrifying sensation, and my hands grip the wood harder. "Now sit, Andrea, don't hover."

"I don't want to suffocate you."

"You won't."

"Lex, I'm not explaining 'death by vagina' to a coroner."

His chuckle fans across my damp folds, making it hard not to comply. "If that happens, just know I died a happy man. Now, smother me with that beautiful cunt of yours, Andrea."

I comply, but just a little. He doesn't waste any time teasing me, and after a few long laps to clean off the excess of wetness, his tongue curls around my needy crease. But since I'm not quite sitting on him yet, he makes it light enough to drive me mad. It's only when I give up and sit more heavily on him that, finally, he truly feasts on me.

As he fucks me from below with his tongue and lips, I writhe and jolt, my hands clasped around the edge of the headboard. My entire body is overly sensitive, my nipples hard and beckoning attention. I swiftly discard my bra and pinch one of the perky tips. Under me, Lex groans his approval, looking at me with his dark eyes. Even tied up and under me, he acts like he's in charge, imperious and demanding.

It's ridiculous. He's tied to the bed, and I'm riding his face, but he still gets pleas out of me. He withdraws suddenly, teases my clit way too slowly, purposefully ignores the swollen crease... On more than one occasion, I beg him to make me come.

This man's talent is infinite.

At some point, I just can't hold anything anymore, and with my fingers tightly clutching his hair, I moan and writhe over him, entirely absorbed by the pending climax. I come with a shaky cry, my legs trembling from the intense pleasure. When the sensation becomes too much, I push myself up until I'm out of his reach.

"Stay down," he orders roughly.

The imperiousness of his order shocks me, and greed pushes me to want more, so I lower, and Lex resumes. He stretches my orgasm to the borders of the tolerable, and then his tongue slows, lapping gently as I come down.

My satiated center gets an ultimate kiss right before he releases a very satisfied sigh. Properly spent, I lie by his side, wipe away the wetness on his lower face with a corner of my sheets, and give him a short but intense kiss.