Introduction-

This is your first step, into this fantasy world!, Get ready to have the most interesting and cute feelings, and again i'm repeating, you might fall in love with the characters, Stay safe! *chuckles*
Also, i'll keep posting some reels related to this book on my insta page, do follow me there, to get spoilers and fun reels, also, like and comment.
.
.
.

If you are a new reader, of this book then, keep voting on each chapter you read, you do not have to complete targets for the next chapter, does not mean you should not vote, kindly keep voting, to motivate the author and get spoilers and updates.
.
.
.
.
The story name is : "Nothing like us"
Written by : Mysterious_writz

I prefer you should, listen to some songs before reading the new chapters, and also they should be slow, romantic songs, (slow+reverb) it depends on your language, hindi, english, anything you like.

Okay! So let's start with the characters..

Main Leads :

•FAARIZ HAMEED KHAN.

"If you care enough, about your facial features, then learn to be in your limits infront of me"

A cold, rude and grumpy boy. Who acts emotionless, infront of the world. Prioritise work above everything. Extremely introverted, have extreme anger issues, that No one is Capable of handling in the entire world! (That's according to this heartless person, he thinks this way)..
But, As you must have a idea about Villains.
Villains are never created by God, they are created by the negativity of emotions, and extremely broken times, hearts, they are created by the humans!
Faariz is a sweet, pure soul, who acts like a villain, but have the heart of a true gentlemen, he just changed himself for the world, the amount of feelings he's borrowing inside his heart, killed the innocent, inner child of him at a very young age, of 11..
He's the type of person, who does not believe in love and prefers to stay alone.

AGE : 23
PROFFESISION : Cardiologist, Surgeon.

•INAYAT KAUR SAYYED.