5 : Run witch Run! p-1.

Welcome!, i hope you all are doing good, here's another chapter of the book, and according to me, this chapter is going to be hella funny, also, do play any funny music in the background, to feel the moments in a better way.

Enjoyy~~~

°°°°•FAARIZ'S POV•°°°°

It's 5.30 pm.. we all are getting ready for the meeting, according to the announcement, it'll start from 6.00 pm.
Those letters, literally had shaken, each person, present over here..
But i don't think, the witch or ghost whatever it is, will be more scarier than the girl, i've met in the morning..
Once, i'll get to know her name, i'll surely show her, whom she's messed up with..

"By the way, dudes you remember, the girls we met in the morning?" Alaan said, breaking the silence of the room..

I don't know why, but this time, i moved my head towards them, to listen about the conversation.. and they seemed to notice it as well.

"Of course, how can we forget them?" Farhaaz replied, while looking at me, from the corner of his eyes..

"I got to know their names!" Alaan exclaimed..

"What-?" Farhaaz was about to ask, but suddenly..

"What is it?"... I interrupted.. and immediately realised, what nonsense, I just did..

Farhaaz and Alaan are now looking at me, with a smirk on their faces..

"Someone is so interested, huh?" Farhaaz taunted.

"Someone is not interested" i replied, "they just want to show them, who that someone is"

"Huh? Do you think, we are fool?" Alaan interrupted, "we already know, that someone is you" he said proudly.

Farhaaz smacked Alaan on his head..

"Maybe not we, but i guess you are actually a fool" farhaaz said..

"Yeahh! Gulaab ka fool..." Alaan replied..
(Flower of rose)

"Nahi, Gende ka fool" i taunted..
(No, the flower of marigold)

Alaan just pouted angrily..

"Don't you guys, wish to know their names?" Alaan asked again..

"If you wish to tell, then speak quickly! We don't have enough time for useless people" I replied..

"Hawww!! Meri quinza ko useless na kaho tum!" Alaan interrupted "badi use-full hai voh" he said.
(Hey! Don't call my quinza useless, she's very use-full)

Wait! My quinza? Alaan is in a relationship with one of those girls? Seriously?!

"Abe, jaldi bata, time nahi hai in sab baaton ke liye" Farhaaz said..
(Dude, tell us quickly, we don't have much time for these topics)

"Alright, so the two girls, who came running to rescue the fallen girl" Alaan continued, "one of them is Zeenat" he said

"Which one?" Farhaaz asked..

"The one, you've talked with" Alaan replied.

"Oh that, bijli girl" Farhaaz said, as Alaan nodded and continued..

"The second girl, who was cracking jokes in between, is my quinza!" Alaan encountered..

"Your quinza?, that, moye moye wali ladki?" Farhaaz asked..

And Alaan nodded with a smile on his face..

I sighed in relief, it's not that stupid girl...

"And" Alaan said, while looking at me, "the girl, argued with faariz, is...." he stopped..