9 : Let's Attack!

Here's another chapter, I hope you'll like it, and do vote for the chapters, for completing the targets.
Listen to any romantic song, while reading, to imagine the moments in a better way..

Enjoy~~

°°°•FAARIZ'S POV•°°°

The moment, inayat commanded us to hide, we all ran in different directions, separatedly, to confuse monjulika..
Alaan and quinza seem to run on the left side of the corridor, while i was running to the right, behind farhaaz and zeenat but, i don't know where inayat went.. Monjulika went to the left side, behind Alaan and quinza..
I was looking behind to observe more, but when, i looked in front, farhaaz and zeenat were, no where to be seen.
I am all alone in the corridor and everything went silent..
The entire corridor is silent with darkness...
Nothing is visible, i can just see few rooms on the sides..

The plan is to hide, from monjulika, as she's carrying a knife with her, so it'll be dangerous for us to defend her..
So, it's better if we'll hide til the morning..

I think, i should hide in one of these rooms.

I turned on the torch of my phone and tried to open few rooms, but they were locked.
I was walking in the corridor, searching for a place to hide..
I stood infront of one door, and started to check the map of this house in my phone.

Suddenly, i felt the door slightly got opened..
And before i could turn, someone pulled me inside forcefully and locked the door immediately..

I closed my eyes, because of the intense force..
And when, i opened my eyes, i saw....

That's Monjulika...

Oh God!!...

"Ya Allah!!" I shouted, "D-door raho mujhse!"
(Stay away from me!)

"Ab itni bhi daravni nahi dikh rahi hu" monjulika said, while folding her hands..
(I'm not looking that scary)

Wait, what?

I moved a little closer, and saw her..
as i just realised, she's not that monjulika, we met in the hall...
She's not looking that scary?
And the lights are on.. i can see her clearly..
And Her eyes...

IS THAT INAYAT?!

I looked at her, with an confused look..
She noticed, my confusion and nodded her head twice..

Dude... why the heck, she have done to her pretty-... i mean stupid face?!

"Astagfurillah!, ye kya huliya saja rakha hai aapne?" I asked, while looking at her from head to toe.
(What have you done, with yourself?)

"Acchi nahi dikh rahi kya?" She asked, while looking at her dress.
(Am i not looking good?)

Seriously?! ...but
Tbh, she's looking cute... i mean a cute monjulika..
She's not even looking scary..

"Have you checked, yourself in the mirror?" I asked..

"Of course, i did" she replied..

"Ohh" "anyways, why'd you pulled me in here?" I asked, avoiding further arguments..

"I need your help!" She said..

"what kind of help?" I asked..

"Be my male monjukika" she replied..

Male monjulika??
Never!!

"What the heck?" I said, "mujhe andaza hai aapke pagal pan ka, par itna bhi bewakoof hona acchi baat nahi"
(I've idea of your craziness, but being that stupid isn't a good thing)