6 : Run witch Run! p-2

...............

°°°•FAARIZ'S POV•°°°

I already know, it's all a plan, by the owners of this place..

I actually hope it is....

I told Alaan, to be brave, and show Quinza, who the real Alaan farouqie is..
And for my surprise, he even went infront of the witch, gaining all the courage, to impress his girl..
the moment he took, one step forward..
I found the time, perfect, to go and find a place to hide as, i seriously don't wish to be a part of these crazy things, i went near the stage and spotted, some tables kept near it, so without wasting my time, i went, under one of those..
Sat comfortably, turned on my headphones and started to scroll through my phone..

Few mins later, I turned off the headphones and heard, Sudden rushes of sounds, screams, different type of shouts..

Damn! Is the witch actually killing people?

I got up and sat on my knees, &, slowly tried to peek, outside..
But suddenly i felt, something touched on my shoulder...

Lahol vilakhuvat!!
How the witch entered in here????

I gently turned my head, and flinched badly after seeing, a girl, sitting right beside me..
She too noticed someone's presence behind her..
She slowly looked behind and..

"YA ALLAH!!!" She shouted..

I just closed my eyes, because of the loud voice..
After few mins, i opened my eyes, just to see, her staring deeply into my soul.

SHE'S THAT GURL! INAYAT!!
SHITT!!...

The moment i realised, it was her...
I quickly lowered my eyes, cause... i-...
I don't know why? Maintaining an eye contact with this girl, seems more difficult than, praising my brothers..

Soon, she realised it too, that she's staring at me..

Huh, she was the one, who said, that she don't want to see my face again right?
Then what happened now??
Why so lost, hmm?

She coughed a little, to gain my attention, as i looked at her.. she stared at me angrily..

Gussa toh jaise, naak pe chadha hota hai iske..
(Anger is always evident on her nose)

"Aa gayi, mera peecha karte karte yaha bhi, aap?" I taunted..
(You came, behind me here as well?)

"Oh hello!" She replied, "aapka peecha karne se accha, mai apne per turdhwa lu!"
(Instead of coming behind you, i'd rather break my legs)

"Idea toh bura nahi hai" i said, "but agar aap apni ye zubaan katwa legi, toh vo zyada better rahega" i advised her..
(Not an bad idea, but if you'll cut your tongue instead of legs, than it would be more better)

On which she rolled her eyes on me..

Rolling your eyes on me huh?
I wish, i could give you a nice punishment for this.. Miss...

"Pata hai, us se better aur kya rahega?" She replied, dramatically, "Agar mai apka muh tordhke, Aapke haath me pakda du!"
She said..
(You know? What'll be more better? If i'll break your face and hand it to you)

SHE WANTS TO BREAK MY HANDSOME FACE!!
HOW DARE SHE?

kitni zehreeli baatein karti hai, ufff...
(Her talks are way too poisonous)

"Aap jaisi, zehreeli ladki, Maine aaj tak nahi dekhi" I taunted..
(I've never seen, such a poisonous girl like you, before)

"Toh aap is zehreeli ladki ki, zehreeli baatein sunke, pehli fursat me, mar kyun nahi jaatein!" She replied, while raising her voice a little..
( so, after listening to my poisonous talks, why don't you die then?)