2 : Three Bare bears

Here's another chapter of the story, i actually got some good comments, about the first chapter, and the excitement of those few readers i recently have, had motivated me enough, to make another chapter and post it this earlier..
So, Enjoy, also you can listen to any kind of funny or fast song (ex : copines, Wtf, etc) it's upto you.. as the chapter is going to be funny-
So, Enjoy ~~
.
.
.
.
.

°°°°°°°°°•QUINZA'S POV•°°°°°°°°

"You know!!, i want to tell you something!!" I said while jumping like a little kid.

"What is it?" She asked, being uninterested.

"Dudee, voh!!" I stopped in between, because of the thought, of what i was about to say?
(Dudee that!!)

"Voh?" She asked, bending a little, forward.

"Uhh, wait- mai bol kya rahi thi?" I asked, being confused about the reason of my excitement.

Inayat kept shooking her head, in disappointment.

"Apne invisible dimag ko, ab zyada pressure Mat do" she said, noticing my expressions.
(Don't give too much pressure to your invisible brain)

"We're getting late" she continued, Go to your section" she said, and stepped aside to leave.

"Acha listen" i interrupted, "Zeenat messaged me last night, &, told us to be present in the cafe in our break time" i told.

"Hmm, okay-see you later then" she said and went for her classes.

"OH NOOO!", i shouted my lungs out, right after she got disappeared.

I FORGOT TO TELL HER ABOUT THE TRIP!!!!

As soon as i realised, i started running as fast as i can, To catch her but she was no where to be seen, in the entire corridor..
I checked for few more mins, but founding no clue, i decided to blurt out everything once we reach the cafe..

I took a deep breathe to calm myself, as i was breathing heavily, then i left to attend my classes.

(Time skipped)
At cafe :

(Time skipped) At cafe :

°°°°°°°•INAYAT'S POV•°°°°°°

Rn, we're inside the cafe, scrolling through our phones, &, waiting for zeenat to arrive..
It's been almost 10 mins, &, she's no where to be seen..

I looked up to see Quinza, lost into her deep thoughts once again..
I can tell it confidently by her expressions, that she's trying her best to remember something.

Soon the happy late realisation, hits her, non existing brain &, she gave me a questionable look-

"Kaha Mar gayi ye?" She said, in frustration..
(Where she's dead?)