7 : Revenge.

Heya everyone! I hope you all are doing good.
I've thought of keeping more fun chapters, to keep the interested environment of the story constant.
Also, if the chapters makes you feel entertained then please vote, for the chapters.

Enjoy~~~

°°°°•WITCH'S POV•°°°°

Who thought, i'll be regretting doing this job of being a witch, in this horror house...
It hurtss! It hurts very badly, my leg... my back.. and my head..
Those kids had beaten the hell out of me, i never knew, evolution has created such dangerous creations.
I won't spare those kids!
Not only my body parts, my ego hurts, my self respect and the reputation, of being a witch.
Everyone will laugh on me though..
Not only kids, i won't spare,that bloody boss and that idiot manager..
They both forced me to do this!! I won't-

"Ouchh!" I screamed in pain, "tordh de, tu aur tordh de, koi kasar baaki ho toh vo bhi puri karle!" I shouted at the nurse, who was bandaging the wounds.
(Break it, you too break it, if any bone is still not broken, then break!"

"Tameez se baat kriye, nhi toh jo bachi hui haddiyan hai voh bhi nhi bachegi" she said, while glaring at me..
(Talk in your limits, otherwise the bones are left, will be broken in seconds)

Ahemm... aaj kal k logo ko ho kya gaya h-
(What happened to the people of this generation?)
I'm the witch!!
How can they take me so lightly?
Have to take care of my reputation first.

"Behen ji, Aaram se kariye na" i said, in a calm tone..
(Sister, do it lightly)

She just rolled her eyes on me, and continued bandaging, my feet.
Then suddenly we heard, the door got opened and two dealers, who are now enemies for me, entered in the room.

My blood started to boil in anger, after seeing that potato like boss, with his lady-finger like manager!!

They came near me, with a concern look on their face and sat on the sofa, which was placed infront of me.

"How are you?" The boss asked

"Kaisi dikh rahi hu?" I replied sarcastically
(How am i looking?)

"Like a witch" the manager replied.

A compliment or insult?

"Tut gayi hoon mai!" I said, while crying a little in pain..
(I'm broken)

"Alexa play, tuta huya saaz hu main.." the nurse taunted, taking her revenge on me..
(That's a song)

The boss and manager, silently laughed, i can listen their giggles... which boiled my anger more...

how dare they!?
Enough!!

I got up, not caring about my pain, and held boss's collar..

"Aalu ki shakal wale, mujhe maar khilake hasi aarhi hai?" I said..
(You're laughing at me? You-potato like faced human!)

"Arey, voh Aalu nhi kaddu ki shakal wala hai" the manager corrected, "And what are you doing, leave him!" He said, while holding my hands.
(And his face is not like potato, it's like pumpkin)

"You ladyfinger!!" I said, angrily while glaring at him, "you were the one, got that offer for me of being a witch, 4 years back, right?"

"You were the one, jumped in happiness and accepted the job, right?" He replied..

I jumped on him, and held his collar, ready to beat him..

"Tum dono motu-patlu ki jordhi ne, meri yeh halat karwa di hai!!" I said..
(You both, couples of motu-patlu, had done this!)