3 : Chaotic day

Here's the 3rd part of the book, today's going to be a chaotic day tho, also, the upcoming chapters are going to be the most funniest ones, according to me, haha, i hope you'll enjoy the chapter, also do play any funny or fast music... (ex : Sadqay, teri baaton me uljha jeeya, etc)

So here we go again...Enjoy!!~~

°°°°°°•FARHAAZ'S POV•°°°°°

Last night was such a hectic one, it wasn't planned that, we both will stay at faariz's house for a sleepover, until his parents asked us to stay, cause they were going out of the city for atleast, two days.
So to accompany faariz, we've stayed here..
I seriously don't think, he needed this cause of the way, he was glaring at us last night...

Ofc! He's not interested to go with us..

His anger is valid, but just wait till we reach there bro.. I'll try my best to get one smile on your face!

I was lost in my thoughts, that's when Faariz made an entry in the room..

"You're done with the packing?" I asked.

"Yeahh.." he replied, while looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked noticing his moves.

"Headphones" he replied, still looking here and there..

His headphones are inside his bag tho!
Still let's play a lil with him...

"Ohh! I've seen them" i said, trying to act like, i'm remembering something..

"Where?" He asked, while looking at me.

"Yesterday night! You were wearing them, damn!! They seemed cool tho" I said, in a proud tone..

Faariz gave me a done look..

Haha, i love to tease him yaar...

"I guess, i need to find something else, as well" he said, shifting his glary eyes from me to the table.

"What is it?" I asked being confused.

"Your brain, you've lost it" he taunted.
Enough for me to shut my mouth..

But i'm farhaaz! I never learned to stay quiet..

I was about to reply, that's when Alaan entered in the room..

"BRO'S HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?" He exclaimed.

"What news?" Faariz asked.

"The place, we're going to visit today, is said to be haunted for real!" He told..

"For real?" I asked, as i didn't get the meaning.

"Means, there's possibilities that we can see or meet with real ghosts" he explained, in a bit of afraid voice..

"Ohh!" Faariz exclaimed with a smirk on his face, while shifting his eyes from Alaan to me..

"Farhaaz bhai.." he called me, while smirking..

He knows!! I'm afraid of ghosts, shittttt!!..

"Yeah, bro?" I answered, little nervously.

"Have you heard about a ghost's presence?" He asked, in a creepy manner.

"W-what presence?" Alaan replied, instead of me.

"Well, let me explain you both then" he said, &, sat beside me on the bed, followed by Alaan.

"So, just imagine the things, i'm going to tell you both now" he said.