Chapter 71 Prisoner of a Misplaced Infatuation

Lately, Ronnie liked to eat at the cafeteria on the first floor of the central district because he often ran into Park Hye, and he made a rule to just watch her from a distance and never get involved. Today at noon, he saw her again, Park Hye was wearing a backless dress on top and a short skirt underneath, underneath the skirt were a pair of long and beautiful legs, she was just about to leave after finishing her meal when Ronnie's feet made a scene of independence, forgetting the rule he had set. Unable to help himself, he followed Park Hye, who didn't notice Ronnie behind her, and the two of them left the central district one after the other. At that moment, Barry came up to them and saw Ronnie following Park Hye, pointed at him and said angrily, "Ronnie, what are you doing? why do you keep following her?"

"I ..." Ronnie snapped and was busy explaining, "I didn't want to do anything, I just wanted to see her."

Park Hye turned her head and saw that Ronnie was surprised, she was busy explaining to Barry, "This road is so wide, anyone can walk, just leave it alone. "

Barry was even angrier when he heard this, "You're still speaking for him, he admitted it himself."

Ronnie immediately looked embarrassed, he bowed to Barry all the time and apologized, "I'm sorry!" and left in disgrace.

He didn't go back to the cafeteria for a few days and asked Gina to bring his food to him. Today was Friday, and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow would be two days off, so his mind was active again, and he unconsciously went to the cafeteria again, hoping to see Park Hye again. Park Hye was dressed much more simply these days, and this time she was the one who saw Ronnie looking around first and wondered if she should go over to say hello. Ronnie happened to turn around and see her as well, and he smiled and walked that way, thinking, "With so many people in the cafeteria, Barry can't afford to pick on anything, can he?"

Barry had been following Ronnie for the past few days, and the moment he saw Ronnie approaching Park Hye, he took out the film equipment he had prepared earlier, intending to record this and then sue Ronnie for harassing his wife. Ronnie was still full of joy and went straight to Park Hye, "Do you come here to eat every day?" unable to find a topic, he asked a redundant question.

"Uh-huh!" Park Hye replied quietly and then asked, "What were you looking for?"

Ronnie didn't dare to tell the truth and only said, "I was looking to see if there were any acquaintances."

"Have you been following me lately to talk to me about Catherine?"

"Actually I was more interested in seeing you," Ronnie stammered and finally said what was on his mind.

Park Hye was stunned when she heard it and shook her head, "Don't ever say that again, Barry will be upset when he hears it."

"No, I have to say it," Ronnie suddenly looked excited and grabbed her hand, "I've been thinking about you the last few days, I can't control ... it anymore."

"Let me go, it's not good to be seen," Park Hye hastily interrupted him and struggled to get away from him.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm too impulsive," Ronnie apologized repeatedly and took a deep breath to calm himself. Park Hye looked at him and a trace of darkness flashed in her eyes. A voice inside her seemed to say, "Ronnie, why did you think of me now? too bad it's too late," fearing that she wouldn't be able to resist jumping on him and hugging him tightly, she bowed her head and said, "I'll go first, take care of yourself."

Looking at her distant back, Ronnie was frustrated, "what's wrong with me? as if I had been seduced by her. "He gave himself two violent slaps and cursed loudly, "Bastard!"

And everything he was doing was being recorded by Barry. Two days later, Ronnie received a summons from the Knights' Council saying, "Ronnie Watson, please go to the Prime Minister's Court tomorrow morning at ten o'clock, we will have a trial on whether you harassed Ms. Park Hye, please be on time."